1987 Turn Signal Stalk. A good one.

I didn't know either so had to look it up. "He had sex realignment surgery" aka, he paid big bucks to have his prick cutoff. I guess you never miss what you never used. Can't even imagine what an artificial snapper looks like. Maybe they stick a hot water bottle in there filled with Astroglide. :ROFLMAO:

I would imagine that thing looks like a 1950's catchers mitt. Big, with a gaping sweet spot .........Made of dried out old leather............

A little Bag Balm wouldn't hurt........ I'm sure.

"Honey, will rub some baseball glove oil on my snapper"

Wife: "Nope, Buy me a house in the suburbs. And then, fuck you, too. ..........."

"You see this weight I've gained? Don't bother, NOW I'm a feminist, and you are nothing to me.......... I'm the shit..........I'm leaving you!"

Man: Whew!

He thinks "Find a new man to take care of you and my kids, fatty!".... I need a good lawyer, she's already got a good one.........

Last edited:
"Vote for Pedro"

pan 5.JPG

Wife: "Nope, Buy me a house in the suburbs. And then, fuck you, too. ..........."

"You see this weight I've gained? Don't bother, NOW I'm a feminist, and you are nothing to me.......... I'm the shit..........I'm leaving you!"

Man: Whew!

He thinks "Find a new man to take care of you and my kids, fatty!".... I need a good lawyer, she's already got a good one.........

Man. "Oh yeah, I don't need a lawyer, I'll tell the court you lay there like a dead carp and smell like one too and have video to prove it. Plus you have gingivitis and stanky feet"

Her-It-Whatever. "Yes sir, you da boss, will you settle out of court for $5,000 a week plus expenses"

I didn't know either so had to look it up. "He had sex realignment surgery" aka, he paid big bucks to have his prick cutoff. I guess you never miss what you never used. Can't even imagine what an artificial snapper looks like. Maybe they stick a hot water bottle in there filled with Astroglide. :ROFLMAO:

Actually, the amount of filleting they do to the hydraulics to make a fake box is pretty damn creepy. Like WAY creepy.

Actually, the amount of filleting they do to the hydraulics to make a fake box is pretty damn creepy. Like WAY creepy.

Yeah, creepy doesn't even begin to describe it. They can pretend all they want but DNA will never lie. Funny thing is they'll do all that and than identify as a lesbian. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, creepy doesn't even begin to describe it. They can pretend all they want but DNA will never lie. Funny thing is they'll do all that and than identify as a lesbian. :ROFLMAO:

I've said this before. There are two sexes. Male. Female.

Chromosomes prove that fact out.

Be What-Ever-The-Hell you "feel" you are, you can't change nature.

Homosexuality exists in nature, I'm OK with that. As for the rest of the FREAKS out there........ Nope, don't care. Get a grip on reality. You ain't special, you're just weird/ a freak.

AGAIN, not SPECIAL.

Last edited:
I've said this before. There are two sexes. Male. Female.

Chromosomes prove that fact out.

Be What-Ever-The-Hell you "feel" you are, you can't change nature.

Homosexuality exists in nature, I'm OK with that. As for the rest of the FREAKS out there........ Nope, don't care. Get a grip on reality. You ain't special, you're just weird/ a freak.

AGAIN, not SPECIAL.
You hit the nail on genitals, well said.

Suuure ya do :p

I do,, really I do, and of course she wants to control the music on all road trips. The deal I've made with her is that for every two of her choices I get one. So for every Swift and Post Malone or who ever else counts as a singer for today I have to listen to she has to listen to one Bowie, CCR, or other of my songs. Now I do have very eclectic tastes and not all of my stuff are oldies. I've made her listen to people like Pokey LaFarge, Greta Van Fleet, and Aron Chupa with Lil Sis Nora too. I try to get her to understand that a good song is a good song regardless of by whom or when it was made.

I do,, really I do, and of course she wants to control the music on all road trips. The deal I've made with her is that for every two of her choices I get one. So for every Swift and Post Malone or who ever else counts as a singer for today I have to listen to she has to listen to one Bowie, CCR, or other of my songs. Now I do have very eclectic tastes and not all of my stuff are oldies. I've made her listen to people like Pokey LaFarge, Greta Van Fleet, and Aron Chupa with Lil Sis Nora too. I try to get her to understand that a good song is a good song regardless of by whom or when it was made.
Nice compromise .. it's amazing how we used music and lyrics for energy and determination to strive, just seems kinda numb now but sounds like your at least opening your daughters eyes in this malaise they are living thru.. my daughter is 25 i know it's what u make of it but in general it's been a shitty period of time to raise a kid

Far as Kanye for pres I would absolutely listen to what he has to say. He has seen the good and bad in life he probly has a unique perspective.