1987 Turbo T- South Chicago

DCVING 6

1987 Buick Turbo T
The car is a white hardtop with the black trim option. It has a dark blue bucket seat interior. The previous owner had it repainted, and it looks good… defiantly NOT a macco cheapy job. The interior is very clean, with the exception of the sagging headliner. It has 125,000 miles, but it is obvious by looking at it that it has been taken care of.
I have only put a little over 2000 miles on it since purchasing it July 2005. I bought another Buick this spring and don’t have time for both.

When the cam was installed, everything that could fit in the sandblasting booth got blasted clean and painted (brackets, bolt heads, solid vacuum lines, etc). Rick87GN was kind enough to bead blast the intake, plenum, and valve covers, which turned out nicely! After sandblasting the headers, I found a crack in the driver side header. I had it welded up, but it was evidently not done completely as it still has a leak.

Options:
-Power windows
-Power locks
-Cruise control
-Analog dash
-Rear Defrost
-Truck release
-A/C
-Concert Sound II
-Aftermarket CD player

Modifications:
-PTE60 with .63 housing and adjustable actuator
-ATR stainless steel 3” downpipe with test pipe
-Hooker dual 2.5” exhaust
-204/214 cam and lifter set
-Dutt-neck intercooler
-PTE plenum with RJC power plate
-MSD 50lb injectors
-Joe Lubrant street, race, and emissions chips
-PTS 9x11 locking torque converter advertised 3000 stall
-Scanmaster
-IAC angle adapter
-Taylor spark plug wires
-Fuel pump, hotwire, adjustable fuel regulator
-Line lock
-air bags
-Metco lower control arms with relocation brackets
-Metco drive shaft loop
-Gauges- hood mounted fuel pressure, oil, water, boost, and 5” tach
-Previous owner did valve springs, rear main seal, and timing chain
-Silicone vacuum lines

Click here for pictures
Price is $10,500… not interested in any trades
Glen
dcving6@aol.com

newbuick12ju9.jpg

I have seen this car and it is one of the cleanest 125,000 mile cars you will ever see. Hows it going Glenn

I have seen this car and it is one of the cleanest 125,000 mile cars you will ever see. Hows it going Glenn

Hey Tom,
It's going pretty good. My new house is eating up all my free time... I have only put about 200 miles on the Buick this year.

I know how you feel, I finally drove my car for about 5 miles and broke the trans and still havn't had the time to pull it (work, 4 kids, ect...)

Hey Tom,
It's going pretty good. My new house is eating up all my free time... I have only put about 200 miles on the Buick this year.

Dont lie , the new house isnt taking up time , youre just scared of getting your cars dirty or breaking them. :D Nice car , someone buy it and DRIVE it!

I can vouch, this car is sweet!

I've worked on the car and can say that it in very nice condition. The engine compartment you could eat of off. The interior is the same, very clean and un-smoked in. Nice ride for the money!

Id buy it , but he told me a different price before so I just bought an '05 truck rather. Plus I cant afford 2 cars right now and something tells me this car wouldnt be that great in the snow the way Id be driving it. :D