1987 Turbo Limited 600 original miles for sale (Florida)

gn.87

Time Capsule
Hello all,

I'm not sure I really want to do this but here it goes. I have a MINT 1987 turbo limited with 600 original miles for sale. Please do not advise me if you think I am asking too much money as there are not many examples left like this and we can't compare historical sales data. If it sells great, but if not it is fine. I want to get a driver and not have the low miles to worry about. This car is a 5 owner car on paper but realistically it only had 1 owner besides me. The original owner special ordered the car through a family member in 1987 and in order to get the GM employee discount the car had to be in the employees name for the first 6 months. After the 6 months came up they switched the ownership. When the original owner died in 2010 the car went to another family member through the estate process but stayed in the same garage as it sat since 1987. in 2014 a guy was trying to purchase a different car from the estate and when that deal fell through he negotiated on the Buick and purchased it. He registered it and sold it for a profit to me as this was not really what he wanted. Time of possession was 2-3 months for this owner. He was more of a Chevy guy but knew he had to purchase the limited. I am the legal 5th owner and I've owned the car for almost 10 months. Everything is in perfect working order (except for the power antenna) which I have the part for. I have never run the AC but can only assume it needs a re-charge. The car sports the original tires and was undercoated in 2007 by the original owner. I am asking $36,000 firm or the car simply does not sell. Any questions please PM me for my number. Located in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

Last edited:
This car is so gorgeous I hate to see you sell this Adam but GLWS. I have seen this car in person and it is a flawless super low mile car.

Regards,
Shev

This car is so gorgeous I hate to see you sell this Adam but GLWS. I have seen this car in person and it is a flawless super low mile car.

Regards,
Shev

Shev,

Thank you for the kind words. If nobody bites I will slap some new tires on her (remove the originals), change out the original accumulator ball and start driving her to all over town hitting up all the car shows.

This has to be the lowest mile 86/87 Buick Turbo T or GN around at least i've ever seen.

Well worth your asking price

I bet you nearly did back flips finding that one

Thanks for keeping "her" factory fresh!

This may be the holy grail of Limiteds.
White, w02 and only 600 miles

Last edited:
This may be the holy grail of Limiteds.
White, w02 and only 600 miles

And a late build date. July 87. Probably one of the last Limiteds built. Production ended in July for all Turbo Buicks except GN's.

And probably the lowest mileage Limited in excistance.

Pete

I am looking for a low mile Limited after selling mine several years back. Are you open to trades?

I have a red over tan 2000 Camaro SS factory Hurst 6 speed convertible that has 11,422 miles. One of 56 not including the factory SLP options including Auburn rear differential and other changes when "given birth" at SLP. Guaranteed the nicest 2000 SS on the planet. Up on a lift in my garage and every square inch is fully detailed and polished including undercarriage, wheel wells, inside of factory chrome wheels, etc. Better than new.

I am looking for a low mile Limited after selling mine several years back. Are you open to trades?

I have a red over tan 2000 Camaro SS factory Hurst 6 speed convertible that has 11,422 miles. One of 56 not including the factory SLP options including Auburn rear differential and other changes when "given birth" at SLP. Guaranteed the nicest 2000 SS on the planet. Up on a lift in my garage and every square inch is fully detailed and polished including undercarriage, wheel wells, inside of factory chrome wheels, etc. Better than new.
No thanks. Love the ss cars and even owned one before. I'm 100% getting a Turbo Buick driver if my Limited sells or maybe I get a driver and keep the limited? hmmm

Last edited:
This is one of the nicest Buicks I've seen and certanly one of the lowest mile turbo Buicks around. It will be sad to see it go but in the end he just wants to get a car he can drive without worrying about every tick of the odometer. This car is so original I'm sure it still gas air from 1987 in the tires. I'm sure you will kick youself in the future for letting it go but thats the way life goes.

GLWS Adam.

I know I've talked to you about this car before, great car. Don't budge on your price, you are well within the price range for sure. I would love to bring that beauty back to Ohio. Good Luck Man.....

GLWS. It's still at the top of the page in the for sale section on the other board from when you bought it. ;)