1987 Rosewood Limited Question

cbszr1

Hi Guys

I have a 1987 Rosewood Limited , 67k miles, column shift, leather interior no mods still has factory cat in place, passenger side valve cover vent tube to the turbo, and stock chip. (stock). All mechanicals work as do the boost gauge and tach.

Excellent condition

Thoughts on what is a fair asking price ball park?? and is this care rare ?

Bryan

Last edited:
Solid Rosewood or D84 / D86?
Those Designer series with Rosewood and some dark cherry color are pretty.
Red leather interior?
Or tan?

I'd go with above - anywhere from 8-15; depending.
There are guys who get tired of Darth Vader / Hot Rod; Lamp black 19 with a floor shifter and want something different.
And there are a few guys with bona fide color fetishes, like Sage Green and of course Rosewood being one of them
But before you go counting your money - look at the one Rosewood T that is for sale on the board for $7500

Solid Rosewood or D84 / D86?
Those Designer series with Rosewood and some dark cherry color are pretty.
Red leather interior?
Or tan

I've never seen red leather in a factory regal. Red/cranberry crushed velour is the only red I've seen.
Pix are worth a thousand words op. Without em there is really no way to know condition.
As far as rare, if it is a WO5 limited it is one of 1035 Limited Regals with a lc2 turbo v6.
Sounds like a great car. Cornering lamps, coach lamps, vinyl roof or better yet heavy padded roof, and other options just add to the coolness.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I agree. All you'd need is to put some steel wheels with wire wheel covers on and you'd have THE sleeper !

I've never seen red leather in a factory regal. Red/cranberry crushed velour is the only red I've seen.
Pix are worth a thousand words op. Without em there is really no way to know condition.
As far as rare, if it is a WO5 limited it is one of 1035 Limited Regals with a lc2 turbo v6.
Sounds like a great car. Cornering lamps, coach lamps, vinyl roof or better yet heavy padded roof, and other options just add to the coolness.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I hear ya TexasT - I wasn't sure if they ever made a red leather Limited - which is why I asked.
So probably - what? - tan?
Since he says "leather"
That tan color interior looks good - you don't see many Tans on any color let alone Rosewood.

Tan and grey leather from the factory .
Op can we get a few pix? The spid label on the deck lid would be of great interest to me. Do you know the history of the car? It sounds incredibly original. 67k miles is pretty low to me. If it is real nice it could bring good coin. If not it is still a nifty ride.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app