1987 Regal Turbo T

Art-87TR

231 + 455 = Perfection
Posting this for my son, He purchaser this car from the 2nd owner and aside from some paint checking and a few dings this car is beautiful. Car is loaded like a limited with power bench seat and exterior chrome trim, also power moon roof and antenna. Every thing works including A/C. Interior is mint but headliner is starting to sag. Only Mods are TT chip, also has New Exhaust, Rear Seal, Tires and bumper fillers. 39k Original miles!!

I drove this car this weekend and it drives like New. Priced to Sell 14,995 or BO Located in Connecticut

Attachments

• IMG_0177 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0177 (Large).JPG
    353.5 KB · Views: 1,242
  • IMG_0179 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0179 (Large).JPG
    324.3 KB · Views: 1,145
  • IMG_0182 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0182 (Large).JPG
    329.3 KB · Views: 1,099
  • IMG_0188 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0188 (Large).JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 1,057
  • IMG_0191 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0191 (Large).JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,036
  • IMG_0194 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0194 (Large).JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 1,071
Last edited:
More Pics, also lots of original paperwork including dealer invoice but no window sticker, and no rust ever on this car..

Attachments

• IMG_0170 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0170 (Large).JPG
    212.4 KB · Views: 850
  • IMG_0172 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0172 (Large).JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 738
  • IMG_0190 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0190 (Large).JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 728
  • IMG_0176 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0176 (Large).JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 786
  • IMG_0200 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0200 (Large).JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 780
  • IMG_0201 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0201 (Large).JPG
    280.9 KB · Views: 781
  • IMG_0212 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0212 (Large).JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG_0198 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0198 (Large).JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 737
Thanks! My dad posted the ad, I am the owner of the car. It is certainly a unique color and a very uniquely optioned car. 39k original miles, I don't believe it was stated in the original ad.

Thanks! My dad posted the ad, I am the owner of the car. It is certainly a unique color and a very uniquely optioned car. 39k original miles, I don't believe it was stated in the original ad.
Sorry TurboTom, I fixed it!

Attachments

• IMG_0169 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0169 (Large).JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 361
The moonroof was dealer installed, as stated on the original invoice. The car came to over $20,000 new!

No interest from your sister/daughter? or she holding out for dad's red 70 GS?
Good luck, I am sure its very nice considering the others of yours I have seen.

Brian

No interest from your sister/daughter? or she holding out for dad's red 70 GS?
Good luck, I am sure its very nice considering the others of yours I have seen.

Brian
See what you have to look forward too! Brian, you better get a Buick before there all gone!!!

Is there any paint or body work on the car other than the fillers that have been replaced?

There is NO body work on this car..... Not sure if all the paint is original

I wanted to ask about that pic on the drivers side. Are all those white spots small dents and scratches or is it the light? Also looking at the shot of the gas tank, was the car undercoated? just guessing since the tank is black. We don't do that down here in Texas so I'm not exactly familiar with that darker look underneath.

Thanks!

May I suggest a good detailed video of the entire car and you could post it on youtube.com and you could add the link here for the video. It would help us potential long distance buyers.

thanks for the answers.. Tony

I wanted to ask about that pic on the drivers side. Are all those white spots small dents and scratches or is it the light? Also looking at the shot of the gas tank, was the car undercoated? just guessing since the tank is black. We don't do that down here in Texas so I'm not exactly familiar with that darker look underneath.

Thanks!

May I suggest a good detailed video of the entire car and you could post it on youtube.com and you could add the link here for the video. It would help us potential long distance buyers.

thanks for the answers.. Tony

That is the worst spot on the car thats why I took that Picture, there is like three dings there. I think the tank is just Black. The video would be a good idea, have to work on that. Here is another pic of that area

Attachments

• IMG_0189 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0189 (Large).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 291
Thank you for the answer; I thought maybe the way the light of the day was glaring on the paint in the other picture was showing some dirt or dust too. I see the small dings now with this shot. Yeah I just live so far away I usually ask if there's a video, plus I've sold a couple of Impala SS's in the past with video's. it helps you and the buyer.

Just let me know when you get one together.

thanks, Tony in Dallas