1987 Regal Limited rosewood.

JC Turbo

Here is the magazine the car was in:

Buick Regal And Buick Grand National - GM High Tech Performance Magazine

1987 Buick Regal Limited with T package. 70,000 miles

Here are the mods/ improvements. I replaced the stock plastic coated timing chain and gears, stock valve springs with upgraded springs, TE62 turbo, Motron 60# injectors, Charged Air Sytems V4 stock location intercooler, Houston S.S. downpipe, 3 1/2 LS1 MAF with a MAF translator, Full Throttle Speed Extender Chip, SMC Alcohol injection, Full Throttle Speed Boost C electronic boost controller with two stock boost controllers, Scanmaster, Red Armstrong Volt Booster, Red Armstrong dual XP fuel pumps in tank, Trans is built with billet input shaft, forward drum and Precision 3,400 single disk lock up converter. Car has a girdled rear end cover, and 2 3/4 exhaust with stainless Walker Ultra Flow mufflers.

I have the stock wheels with stock size Goodyear Eagle GT II tires on them. And I have 6 Weld wheels, two with BFG radial street tires two with Mickey Thompson Drag Radials and two with slicks.

The car was painted because the stock paint was faded badly and checking. The car was stripped to bare metal, the lead seams were smoothed out and it was painted PPG basecoat clearcoat. All the chrome, trim, windows were removed so there was no tape lines anywhere. There were only small dings and no rust repair. I did not paint the door jambs, the inside of the doors or the inside of the trunk lid because they did not need painted, i did not want anyone thinking I was trying to hide rust and I didnt want to ruin the VIN stickers or the RPO code sticker.

interior is grey leather and is perfect with no rips. I also replaced the headliner

All part listed below are NOS G.M
Every emblem on the car, bumpers, bumper impact strips, corner marker lights, grille and emblem, headlamp bezels, door weatherstrips, hoodliner, air dams under front bumper, left front wheel moulding and door handles and locks.

I have some extra NOS parts, spare EMC, cam sensor,.... etc that go with the car.
$16,000

I dont mind at all.
I've owned the car since 1998 and i dont drive it much anymore. Now it's time for change and a different musclecar.

That happened during the magazine photo shoot. There are brand new Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on it now.

I'll vouch for this guy...we've had some enjoyable phone calls. I'd believe whatever he says....sorry to see he is leaving the Turbo Buick world.

Bob Kolhouse

rosewood

I have spoke with him at length about this car as well.Very honest guy,and someone will end up with a nice car.Good Luck.Joe

Oh how I'm really hating the economy right now!! :rolleyes: Good luck with the sale!! Wish I could be involved with it... :biggrin:

K.