1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

Good luck with the sale, great photo's on ebay of the car, great to follow this thread over the years, thanks for contributing to the Buick Turbo community !!

Chuck

Diet Dave?o_O That's like using unleaded regular in your car.:p

Diet soda IIRC has aspartic acid (Aspartame is made of aspartic acid and phenylalanine) which breaks down into methyl alcohol, then gets metabolized to formaldehyde. :eek: I'd not drink even one or two of those.. no sir, but four cases is almost 50 cans!! Wowzer, wowzer!

Go ahead and search it: "diet soda aspartic acid phenylalanine methanol formaldehyde" the symptoms are like MS?

Just trying to help.

-Ed

Car looks beautiful Dave. Congrats on the Cadillac deal and good luck with the funding. I wonder how your GN would do at the big auction in Scottsdale in January?

I hate to see you sell it! Hopefully it will stay in the community so we can still enjoy it and drool over it lol. If I hit the lottery in the next few weeks I will come pick it up! Good luck on the sale!

Congrats wickedv6.. what a car you are getting.

Dave congrats on the sale hope your business venture goes well.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Reactions: 696
Well boys I am not the proud owner of the car but my buddy Tom is. He is not on board. I am so happy that this bad ass GN will be part of our strong turbo Buick community here in the Chicago area. I am just excited for every one that is part of this family and happy to be a part in making this reality!

Prasad

Wow WickedV6 glad to hear it's coming to Chicago, being I live here (Chicago) maybe I'll actually get to see it in person

Your buddy Tom got a hell of a deal on that GN!!

Might be the highest someone has payed for a GN.. Especially in the winter lol :D

The car is worth every penny and more. Tom did get a hell of deal . I am on a similar path with my build and all I can tell you is money adds up quick and I am not even close. I am waiting for my duck to lay more Gloden eggs. If God is willing, I will have my GN done by end of next summer if not, spoken like a true Chicago Cub fan " wait until next year"

Prasad