1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

Great conclusion to an EPIC Build! and Well deserved - can't wait to see the article.

aaron

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's One individual dream to have the car built their way, but it's more gratifying having a popular magazine to do a photo shoot to displayed for the world to admire the workmanship you did.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful one of a kind Buick Grand National

Holy Shit that looks incredible! Congrats on the shoot, well deserved for what you have put into it.

Thanks guys, it was a crazy experience I'm glad I was able to do. The car looked great in that location

Looks incredible. Forgive me if I missed it, but what is on top of the rear license plate?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Absolutely stunning. So what's the next project? After finishing this car you will have withdraws and need to move to next.

Thanks for the comments guys. I've been driving it a lot since the shoot. Its working great and drives like a newer mustang/camaro as far as manners go. Its even become my grocery getter lol

photo-2_zps6b850af7.jpg

GM High Tech posted a teaser pic on their Facebook page. Can't wait for the whole spread. Congrats Dave on an awesome build. How is the engine behaving? Does the 6262 seem to match up well with the PTC converter?