1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

No, they are very cost prohibitive to make and then you run into trademark issues if you sell them, plus thats a custom design I had done just for my car.

Amazing as always coach, instead of polishing would it look good if I brushed them? I don't have any chrome on my car as is, just a thought

It's bad enough that you and coach have a great looking built with many personal touches that most of us can't duplicate, but gives us something like the emblems.
As far as the running into the trademark violation, don't sell it just give it away gifts and payment as gift on PayPal.
Trying to go around the corner or another loop hole. Hmmmm maybe?

It's bad enough that you and coach have a great looking built with many personal touches that most of us can't duplicate, but gives us something like the emblems.
As far as the running into the trademark violation, don't sell it just give it away gifts and payment as gift on PayPal.
Trying to go around the corner or another loop hole. Hmmmm maybe?

You make it sound like we are withholding things. The reason we couldn't sell those is that I have almost a $1000.00 in those 2 emblems. Still interested lol?

You make it sound like we are withholding things. The reason we couldn't sell those is that I have almost a $1000.00 in those 2 emblems. Still interested lol?

I did mention "GIFT"
All kidding aside Dave, one don't know the cost until it's being ask
When my Social Security kicks in then I might look into one emblem per month. lol

I did mention "GIFT"
All kidding aside Dave, one don't know the cost until it's being ask
When my Social Security kicks in then I might look into one emblem per month. lol

Understood, just don't want anyone thinking we are holding out on them lol

They look great. I cannot wait to see them in the car. Your gonna clear the whole emblem correct?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Man you did a great job on the Emblems, work like that is priceless! I have similar plans but I am a cheap ass so we will see how far I get!

Great Job!!!!
Prasad

Not sure if I mentioned it but my car is going to be featured in GM High Performance Magazine. I'm meeting the photographer out at a dry lake bed tomorrow afternoon, stay tuned and I'll post a few pictures of the shoot tomorrow!

That's great, and I know it too early to said, but can you also tell us what month will the GM High Performance Magazine be on the shelf ?

That's awesome. Can't wait to see how they do the spread. Hard to tell what issue it will make it in. Most monthly mags run three months behind. So right now their writing for January's issues. Gm high tech is by monthly. Maybe this spring?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That is some great news! I cant wait to buy the issue. Let us know what issue it will be.

Sent from my HTCONE using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Ok, today was a long day. Started at 8am and detailed, waxed and buffed until about 2. Went out to the dry lake bed outside of las vegas and was there for about 4 hours for the photo shoot. I'm meeting up again to put it on a lift to get undercarriage pictures. The photographer was great and his pictures came out amazing. I took tons of photos, here are some that I liked but the ones he took are 100x better.

IMG_4688_zps58d73090.jpg

IMG_4687_zps079d3754.jpg

IMG_4686_zps06f6b632.jpg

IMG_4685_zpsf0c38137.jpg

IMG_4681_zpsc5604818.jpg

IMG_4682_zps807839d8.jpg

IMG_4654_zpsebe4f72f.jpg

IMG_4647_zpsff7465f1.jpg

IMG_4653_zps68d00a99.jpg

IMG_4617_zpscdf8e589.jpg

IMG_4618_zpsce3188c0.jpg

IMG_4607_zpsae065996.jpg