1987 Limted Leather 2 tone astro roof

fxdxlr8

I bought this car from the original owner about 5 years ago. I have put maybe 200 miles on it. Storage is the iss
DSCF1441.JPG
DSCF1434.JPG
ue with me, the car is in Phoenix and titled there. I has the usual , upgraded turbo, downpipe, converter, new cam, extended slic. The rearend has uppers and lowers, loop. Lots of other stuff I'll have to go look up.
I don't have time to detail the car. $9800.00 USD. If I don't get that I'll entertain offers. I can show the car until the 12/3 then again after 12/18. Email me at fxdxlr8@hotmail.com for contact info

DSCF1432.JPG
DSCF1437.JPG
DSCF1433.JPG
DSCF1439.JPG
DSCF1437.JPG

Looks nice! I think you need to reload the pics, only one is showing. How many miles?

Was this owned by another board member in Kansas or Oklahoma or somewhere in central US?

Thanx
Not sure what you mean about the pics. I see 7, the interior is a duplicate. It I am wrong let me know and I will reload.
Yes the mileage is 117,000.
The power antenna is stuck. The radio has been changed, it has twilight sentinel, I have the original bill of sale somewhere - 19,000+ I think.
The cam was gong flat Nick just changed it for me. No rust. RJC big stainless exhaust 3" 1 into 2 ( muffler parallel to the rear axle)

Thats a nice car with a great price. This should not last long at this price. I love the color combo. Mine is garnet red with tan leather with the astro roof. I wish I had the cash.

I bought this car from the original owner about 5 years ago. I have put maybe 200 miles on it. Storage is the issView attachment 176080View attachment 176079 ue with me, the car is in Phoenix and titled there. I has the usual , upgraded turbo, downpipe, converter, new cam, extended slic. The rearend has uppers and lowers, loop. Lots of other stuff I'll have to go look up.
I don't have time to detail the car. $9800.00 USD. If I don't get that I'll entertain offers. I can show the car until the 12/3 then again after 12/18. Email me at fxdxlr8@hotmail.com for contact info

View attachment 176076View attachment 176077View attachment 176081View attachment 176078View attachment 176077

What is the mileage? How many owners?

Sorry, My computer at work is moving so slow and jumping around that I missed it.

I am in Gilbert. Most of the storage is outside, inside is mostly smaller units. The rates are excessive!
I stored the car outside (covered) briefly last year. Would rather sell it than do that again.

what kind of center caps are on the rims? the rims are polished T rims right? nice ride!
Andrew