1987 limited, t-top, gray, leather

cruiser69

I am the 3rd owner of this car. It has 124K miles on it. It has been taken very good care of. The paint is Charcoal Metalic with Grey leather interior. I only drive this car occasionally. Below are some of the mods I have done to the car.
Hot wired pump
Limit Eng. TE-44 Turbo
36# injectors
TH Downpipe
LT-1 valve springs
Replaced intake gasket that was leaking and also oil pan gasket with a cork one from Kirbans and neoprene rear main seal as well as new motor mounts and transmission mount. No leaks!!
Exhaust has been replaced with factory replacement
AC compressor and accumulator and AC hoses have been replaced as well as new power steering pump all from GM
Installed cold air kit
LT-1 3" Mass air flow sensor with Translator Plus & Turbo Tweak chip from Eric For the setup I have. Runs very well.
Voltmaster
Oil pressure and boost guages in pillar pod
High volume Oil Pressure kit installed. 60 lbs. cruising at 55 mph
Fuel pressure guage on fuel rail
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Adjustable wastegate as well as bleed off boost adjustment from inside the car, works great, just turn the knob and raise the boost
Interior is in excellent shape
Rides and drives great.
New coil pack from GM as well as wires and plugs
Transmission shifts great, recently replaced filter and fluid
Have the original concert sound radio that came with the car, it has and aftermarket radio with a 12 disc changer that I mounted in the console, has a 10" sub with an amp that sounds really good.
Has the factory turbine wheels on it.
Still have the original bags or protectors for the T-Tops when you take them out.
Windows have been lightly tinted.
Has new Mini Starter from GM, gotta luv the sound when cranking
I'm sure I left out something, but that will give you an idea of what I have. I really hate to part with such a nice car but need a cash flow and one of the toys will have to go.
Sorry for the long post...But if anyone is interested I am in south Georgia and your welcome to come and look at the car.
I have the original folder from the selling dealership that I work at as well as complete documentation from the original owner, he kept very good records as well as all the repair orders that the second owner has since he is the owner of the dealershipI work at.
I am asking $10,900
Thanks again for looking....... Robert

I attached a file that I hope will work, If not just request Pics and I will E-Mail them to you....
1987 Limited T-Type pictures from cars photos on webshots
BUICK2005.jpg

T type

Any Rust issues? Floors. doors under t tops
Do you have interior, underside and engine pics?
Paint looks good in pics, does it look that good in person?

No rust issues at all, if you click on the link right above the picture it will take you to a site with several pics of the car, interior,engine, and underside. The pictures were taken a good while ago but the car is still in the same shape it was then except for the paint on the rear deck lid. It has faded somewhat, and is not as shiny as the rest of the car. The car stays under carport but the sun got to the rear of trunk on top.

Once you go to the link you will see 5 or 6 pictures of the car, go up top on that page and it will have a link to his ALBUMS.

Click on that and you can get to the rest of the pictures of which there are many in 2 other albums.

The proper way to sell a 10K car lotsa good pictures. :cool:

I like it. :smile:

A direct link to the albums page would make it easier to find all the pics. ;)

She's a beauty, still saving for my next one. :p

87 t

Nice looking car I thought it was mine its exact to the t tops we would never tell the difference glws:smile:

Ac is ice cold, everything works except trunk lock actuator. Won't pop the trunk open when you mash button in glove compartment. Windows, cruise, work fine.

Car looks awesome. If this were a Hard-top or Astroroof car it would be in my driveway. Still contemplating it though. Maybe in a couple weeks if the price goes down. GLWS