1987 Headliner: Color/Brand

ClassicCars

Okay, I know this topic has been discussed and gone over many times in the past few years. (Things change over the years and some are no longer available.)
I'm trying to find the closes color of headliner for a 1987 GN hardtop. Some old posts state that the closes color was number "1598".
I'm not sure of that color's name. Maybe "Medium Dark Gray" ?? and I couldn't find anyone who makes or has anything with a "1598" color number.
The next closes color people said was "1810" "Medium Dark Gray". Now there are several manufactures that make a "1810 Medium Dark Gray".
They all seem to be a little different in color shades. (Not to confuse things, there is also a "1810X". The "X" version looks to be a little different color also.)
So, my question: Did anyone RECENTLY find anyone that has anything close to the correct shade of headliner for the Grand Nationals?
The color is like a "Blueish-Dark Gray". If so, do you know what brand and who makes the headliner and sun visors (And offer extra material)
Any good numbers? 1598, 1810, etc... : Brands: SunBrite, SurColor, WEH,etc...
Thanks

Okay, I know this topic has been discussed and gone over many times in the past few years. (Things change over the years and some are no longer available.)
I'm trying to find the closes color of headliner for a 1987 GN hardtop. Some old posts state that the closes color was number "1598".
I'm not sure of that color's name. Maybe "Medium Dark Gray" ?? and I couldn't find anyone who makes or has anything with a "1598" color number.
The next closes color people said was "1810" "Medium Dark Gray". Now there are several manufactures that make a "1810 Medium Dark Gray".
They all seem to be a little different in color shades. (Not to confuse things, there is also a "1810X". The "X" version looks to be a little different color also.)
So, my question: Did anyone RECENTLY find anyone that has anything close to the correct shade of headliner for the Grand Nationals?
The color is like a "Blueish-Dark Gray". If so, do you know what brand and who makes the headliner and sun visors (And offer extra material)
Any good numbers? 1598, 1810, etc... : Brands: SunBrite, SurColor, WEH,etc...
Thanks
I have the same question. Anything?