1987 GunMetal Gray T-Type

Any pictures of the seats without the covers? Any rust on the frame? How many miles on the trans?thanks

Last edited:
Any pictures of the seats without the covers? Any rust on the frame? How many miles on the trans?thanks
The transmission probably has 11,000 miles on it. I replaced it in 2009. I'll see if I can get some pics of the interior without its clothes on. I haven't seen any rust on the frame. I'll double check to make sure.

If this car is still for sale at the first of the month. I will be up in Dallas. I would love to come see the car. I have had several and have been a member here for a loooooooooong time. I will PM you around the first of October, otherwise good health, and good luck with the sale.

call me Id like to see the car 972-816-8501 I'm in Arlington at work 20 and Bowen.

Car still available? Can you give me a call 662-229-8714. No tire kicking, Cash on hand!!

If this car is still for sale at the first of the month. I will be up in Dallas. I would love to come see the car. I have had several and have been a member here for a loooooooooong time. I will PM you around the first of October, otherwise good health, and good luck with the sale.
That sounds great. I look forward to hearing from you.

call me Id like to see the car 972-816-8501 I'm in Arlington at work 20 and Bowen.
Yes, you are welcome to come and look at the car. I am usually off from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm Monday through Saturday. I am available all day on Sunday. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.

TTT. This car is still for sale. I have had some personal issues that have kept me from keeping up with my post. Those issues have been resolved. I have missed some critical contacts from interested buyers. I apologize for this. It is most definitely my loss.

Reactions: j-6
TTT. This car is still for sale. I have had some personal issues that have kept me from keeping up with my post. Those issues have been resolved. I have missed some critical contacts from interested buyers. I apologize for this. It is most definitely my loss.
Hello Sir , I really would like to talk with you about your car

how is this thing still for sale........?
pm me your phone number so i can contact you about it please. can possibly make a trip to dallas this saturday.