1987 GunMetal Gray T-Type

Wow Dhos1! You live close! I'm in southwest Fort Worth south of I-20. If you want to take a look you are welcome to come by and visit. Just let me know. :)

TTT. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks.
maybe show the actual seating surfaces, who knows may be better than you're thinking. Also if there's docs to support eng. mileage, that'd help. but damn, it is bad bottom and had I not just picked up a big block B-cuda...hey you like Mopars? ahhh cars are awesome!

TTT. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks.
Since you asked looks to me like you could clean up under the hood. Organize wires, find a better place for the alky pump and coolant reservoir, do something with the turbo shield like clean and paint. etc.

Since you asked looks to me like you could clean up under the hood. Organize wires, find a better place for the alky pump and coolant reservoir, do something with the turbo shield like clean and paint. etc.[/QUOT , My thoughts also

maybe show the actual seating surfaces, who knows may be better than you're thinking. Also if there's docs to support eng. mileage, that'd help. but damn, it is bad bottom and had I not just picked up a big block B-cuda...hey you like Mopars? ahhh cars are awesome!

Thanks gsjaun. I'll take your advice and do it. I have moved a number of times since purchasing the car. I have most of the paperwork but it's scattered. :wacky::D

Since you asked looks to me like you could clean up under the hood. Organize wires, find a better place for the alky pump and coolant reservoir, do something with the turbo shield like clean and paint. etc.

Thanks CliffyC. I'll follow your advice too. I'll post new pics when I'm done. :D:D

Thanks gsjaun. I'll take your advice and do it. I have moved a number of times since purchasing the car. I have most of the paperwork but it's scattered. :wacky::D
you're welcome, and you might also shoot some vids (walkaround, idling, interior, etc.). glws!

Keatron, I responded to your dm. I am spending my days at the hospital so I won't be free for several more days. Thanks.

Keatron, I responded to your dm. I am spending my days at the hospital so I won't be free for several more days. Thanks.
Hey man , sorry to hear about your wife , Mine is also in the hospital , Diagnosed with Diverticulitis . Stomach really hurts , No fun .

Hey man , sorry to hear about your wife , Mine is also in the hospital , Diagnosed with Diverticulitis . Stomach really hurts , No fun .
Wow! I'm sorry to hear. I've got diverticulosis, which is a lesser ailment than your wife's. Hers has to be watched closely!

My wife had a kidney removed and some additional work on the remaining kidney. She's been in intensive care because of complications during surgery. Her 40 minute planned surgery came in at just under 3 hours!

I'm sorry to hear that on your end , The Dr just was in and says now her pancreas is inflamed . More test today . Hope things work out for you guys , My wife says she had rather be ridding in the black car vs here .

I'm sorry to hear that on your end , The Dr just was in and says now her pancreas is inflamed . More test today . Hope things work out for you guys , My wife says she had rather be ridding in the black car vs here .

I am sorry to hear that your wife is in so much pain. That's terrible! I hope they get the pain down fast. I didn't know diverticulitis affected the pancreas!