1987 Grand National Sale/Trade

Paypal is out of the question man I cant trust $10,000 to any online banking system. You could mail me USPS money orders or send payment to your local guy, Lou, and he can pay me cash upon inspection.

Too many problems with that. You need to inspect the car in person or at least have someone you trust inspect it before you pay me. Once it leaves my house its never coming back, ever. Also, you would need to either gift me the money through PayPal or pay the sellers penalty...if you gift it then you lose all protection, and if you are going to pay the penalty you might as well take that money and buy a plane ticket to bring me cash after you look at it.

Sorry to make it so difficult for you to buy my car. I hope you understand where I am coming from.

Direct from Paypal:

Cars aren’t covered under PayPal buyer or seller protection.

This means that the buyer can’t open a case through PayPal, however, if there is an issue with the payment (failed from bank or unauthorised) then you would not be covered.

When he is sending someone else to pick it up I would suggest cash on collection.

Heard that man.

TO ALL, I called the local GN guru/mechanic today and am going to just drop the car off at his shop and have it fixed over winter. Itll be back up for sale when finished...only for a lot more than $10,000

I have been there. I completely understand the frustration these cars can cause. I've owned mine 22 years and it never was right and I hated it but couldn't bring myself to firesale it. I was ready to do exactly what you are planning. There is hope. I found help here. Found the gremlins and got rid of them. Bought lots of parts from guys here. Got mine running better than new. Drove it all summer and it was awesome. it was long time coming but I'm really glad I didn't give it away. I'm sure there are guys here that would grab your car up if that's what you want but I would think it over a bit more.

Heard that man.

TO ALL, I called the local GN guru/mechanic today and am going to just drop the car off at his shop and have it fixed over winter. Itll be back up for sale when finished...only for a lot more than $10,000

I obviously logged back in a little too late but if it's not 100% I am now driving my truck to Dallas next week to drop off a motor for a customer paying for the trip, I could bring the trailer and swing up to Oklahoma with cash, up to you.

come and get it. Id rather sell as is and never have to worry about it again. Car is ready to go with a clean title in my name.

Had a few big talkers string me along for a while then get quiet when it came time to come get the car.

Is vehicle still for sale? Without me searching through entire post, what part of OK are u from? And car runs and drives as is but has metal in oil? Hopefully I'm not opening an old
wound lol