1987 Grand National powertrain, suspension, etc. This would make a KILLER project!!

Timberwolf

Complete motor, engine harness, accessories, transmission, converter, exhaust, front suspension, cross member, steering, etc. All still bolted together. Would be an AWESOME swap project as everything is there except the turbo.
Just under 64k miles. It came out of a car that had a tree fall on it. I took some pictures today and I'll post them soon. This is a VERY nice setup as far as completeness goes.
Basically, they took the body off the frame, then cut the frame right behind the trans crossmember. So the entire front frame is there, all the engine compartment wiring including relays, sensors, etc. Brakes are complete end to end, the big sway bar is still there and mounted, all steering, A/C compressor, PS pump, alternator, etc. Exhaust is still bolted on all the way back to behind the Y-pipe.

If this doesn't sell super quick I think I am going to drop it in my 87 cutlass for the ultimate street sleeper

Located in Battle Creek but I might be able to arrange delivery. I'll take $1500 or possible trade. timberwolf@michiganspeed.com

E-mail sent,, Trade??

Originally posted by Timberwolf
Complete motor, engine harness, accessories, transmission, converter, exhaust, front suspension, cross member, steering, etc. All still bolted together. Would be an AWESOME swap project as everything is there except the turbo.
Just under 64k miles. It came out of a car that had a tree fall on it. I took some pictures today and I'll post them soon. This is a VERY nice setup as far as completeness goes.
Basically, they took the body off the frame, then cut the frame right behind the trans crossmember. So the entire front frame is there, all the engine compartment wiring including relays, sensors, etc. Brakes are complete end to end, the big sway bar is still there and mounted, all steering, A/C compressor, PS pump, alternator, etc. Exhaust is still bolted on all the way back to behind the Y-pipe.

If this doesn't sell super quick I think I am going to drop it in my 87 cutlass for the ultimate street sleeper

Located in Battle Creek but I might be able to arrange delivery. I'll take $1500 or possible trade. timberwolf@michiganspeed.com

Re: Re: 1987 Grand National powertrain, suspension, etc. This would make a KILLER pr

Originally posted by JUSTAV6
E-mail sent,, Trade??

didn't get anything. try again?