1987 grand national parts for sale or trade

terrance smith

i have a 87turbo engine haness complete could use a little tlc but is complete and just off the car,150 plus shipping, i have stock throttle bodywith the doghouse,45 plus shipping, i have 2 stock airbox setup. 75 each,i have 2 hydra brake master cylinders and 1 close to new accumulator ball,, all for150.have a set of tublar upper a arms with bushings,,50 for the set.i have ac compressor and lines and condensor,,100 plus shipping,i have a complete grey plastic for g.n.interior in a a box 100 plus shipping. stock intercooler in good shapewhich will come with both brackets also 150 plus shipping. i have 2-3 front oil pump assemblies50 a piece plus shipping..i have a lots more thats just off the top of my head. my name is terrance and my phone is 207 513 2314

Not to badger you or anything but it might be easier if you list the stuff differently. Maybe like make a normal list from a computer and attach pictures. You can upload to photobucket or another site and you might sell some of this stuff. Just trying to help out.

Interested in a total price including shipping for the grey interior parts and a picture of everything included.

Let me know, Thanks.

-Dennis

Interested in a total price including shipping for the grey interior parts and a picture of everything included.

Let me know, Thanks.

-Dennis
do you have a e mail or picture phone. i cant get pictures to unload on this site but can send either way i mentioned though

Like this Terrance. It helps people look through the list quickly.

i have a 87 turbo engine haness complete could use a little tlc but is complete and just off the car,150 plus shipping,
• stock throttle bodywith the doghouse,45 plus shipping,
• 2 stock airbox setup. 75 each,
• 2 hydra brake master cylinders and 1 close to new accumulator ball,, all for150.
• set of tublar upper a arms with bushings,,50 for the set.
• ac compressor and lines and condensor,,100 plus shipping,
• complete grey plastic for g.n.interior in a a box 100 plus shipping.
• stock intercooler in good shapewhich will come with both brackets also 150 plus shipping.
• 2-3 front oil pump assemblies50 a piece plus shipping..
• lots more thats just off the top of my head.

my name is terrance and my phone is 207 513 2314

Like this Terrance. It helps people look through the list quickly.

i have a 87 turbo engine haness complete could use a little tlc but is complete and just off the car,150 plus shipping,
• stock throttle bodywith the doghouse,45 plus shipping,
• 2 stock airbox setup. 75 each,
• 2 hydra brake master cylinders and 1 close to new accumulator ball,, all for150.
• set of tublar upper a arms with bushings,,50 for the set.
• ac compressor and lines and condensor,,100 plus shipping,
• complete grey plastic for g.n.interior in a a box 100 plus shipping.
• stock intercooler in good shapewhich will come with both brackets also 150 plus shipping.
• 2-3 front oil pump assemblies50 a piece plus shipping..
• lots more thats just off the top of my head.

my name is terrance and my phone is 207 513 2314

could u be more specific with what tlc the harness needs please? what is the condition of the a-arms?

ill take the throttle body if it working don't really need the dog house but ill take the throttle body if its good working order
in box me