1987 Grand National For Sale

Trader history for Hahny (0)

deezdad

Bottom line if someone says there “buying” something from me then you better send the damn money. Donations lmfao. It’s a Buick you dumbass they break everything but then I have to remember how cheap most Buick tr guys actually are. Guys that have been into these things for the better part of there life will totally agree and the new boys will roll there eye and get offended and say you calling me cheap lol !!!!!
Are you referring to my post about donations? There's a thread on here about a family seeking donations to help a little boy with his vision. Figured It would be a good way for the dink 6 shooter to part with the $40 bucks he owes me. It's obviously about principal at this point & this would be a win/win. All loud mouth venom2014 could do is give a lame "like" to my idea of him donating seeing such small amounts of money are trivial to him.

Fat Nat

Are you referring to my post about donations? There's a thread on here about a family seeking donations to help a little boy with his vision. Figured It would be a good way for the dink 6 shooter to part with the $40 bucks he owes me. It's obviously about principal at this point & this would be a win/win. All loud mouth venom2014 could do is give a lame "like" to my idea of him donating seeing such small amounts of money are trivial to him.
In no way shape or form am I knocking you for wanting the money to go to a donation. Trust me I know all to well about having a kid in need. I was referring to people who just feel the need parts donated to them and because it was 40.00 no big desl

deezdad

In no way shape or form am I knocking you for wanting the money to go to a donation. Trust me I know all to well about having a kid in need. I was referring to people who just feel the need parts donated to them and because it was 40.00 no big desl
That's why I asked and didn't accuse, your proven character on here made me doubt that was the case. Merry Christmas man

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
6 Shooter just needs to pay his debt. That's what a man does.

DD vouched for me on a deal I was trying to work with someone here on the board because he knew I would live up to my word. That deal has since come to fruition and to both parties satisfaction.

I appreciate that both he and Chuck Leeper vouched for me and got me some parts I really wanted, but needed some time to pay for.

If either DD or Chuck ever needs something from me, they have it, no questions asked. Same for a lot of folks here that I've had dealings with. I think they know that, too.

Trust is very hard to come by and should be respected above all else.

Last edited:

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
Damn Hahny ....your car was so nice !!!....I rember all the pics of it ....thats was a great deal for that nice of a car that was gone over with a fine tooth comb....prices going up guys just the way it is.... and the trend now is putting it back to stock so all the stuff y'all threw away or thought was useless ie chips is not the case anymore .....but I will say Fat Nat is on the money with his comment ....and as far as 1 shooter ...40 dollars ???? damn Deezdad ..sorry for your dealings with .........

Gary Durden

Just look at the buyer beware listings. There have been some real doozies over the years. We have all helped each other out over the years but when it comes time to pay then you need to pay no matter what the amount, its the principal and the right thing to do. It has to do with integrity.

TTA308

Yep, if your word is no good then neither are you... in the south they are called Scallywags ...(n)

deezdad

Funny thing is I pm'd him a couple years ago asking to get paid, he replied "how come?" Lol

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Funny thing is I pm'd him a couple years ago asking to get paid, he replied "how come?" Lol
Now that he may have a TR, and no doubt will need help/parts, do him a "favor", and bust his ass with a bad buyer knock.
A $40 chip, or a $4000 engine, it's all the same.
If one can't be trusted with $40, why would anyone take a chance for a significantly bigger amt?

I just hopped on this board as I'm not on here too often and saw all the slander on my name. I would have to look up the messages but I believe that I can prove we're State my case. Anyhow, the only thing the Deez Nuts was it would accept was a money order. It was sent to him and he didn't cash it on time or make it to Walmart on time according to his message to me, and he wanted me to send him another one. As we all know, money orders are made with a cash deposited to them people that make the money order. If he loses the money order or is nabal to cash it because he lives out in the woods somewhere that's not my problem I'm not going to spend another 40 bucks to make another money order. I've done business with plenty of people on this message board and believe me I'm not trying to get away from a $40 money order thing.

Or to the guy who can't see fit to pay me the $40 for the stock chip I went out of my way to send him 5 years ago, hi six shooter, no I don't forget.
I don't appreciate your slander on my name. I went back into my messages and screenshot it all of the messages to show the transaction. At the time the only thing that you would except is a Western Union wire transfer. I sent that to you and a year-and-a-half later you contacted me on here telling me that I needed to pay you again because you couldn't make it to pick up the wire transfer. I don't get on here much so I left my number for you to contact me and still nothing, and you continue to slander me. I don't know how it's my fault that you lost any information, or didn't tried to go get the wire transfer when it was sent to you, and try to track me down a year-and-a-half later. And even after you track me down a year-and-a-half later I leave my phone number so that you can call me and never hear from you. I think the way that this whole thing started was you said that you live way out in the sticks somewhere. You might have to put some gas in your vehicle and make it to a place where you could actually call me. My number was given to you the money was wired to you, I don't exactly follow what else you want from me. I've given you my number to try to offer help in tracking down the wire transfer since you failed to get it for years ago, but I think that you might just be stuck on stupid. Truly an idiot and here's the messages to prove it. Again, my number is 720-275-3124 given to you to help you resolve your incompetence to pick up a wire transfer from four or more years ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-024313.png
    Screenshot_20210120-024313.png
    275.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20210120-024336.png
    Screenshot_20210120-024336.png
    292.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20210120-024408.png
    Screenshot_20210120-024408.png
    271.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20210120-024427.png
    Screenshot_20210120-024427.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210120-024443.png
    Screenshot_20210120-024443.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 28
Funny thing is I pm'd him a couple years ago asking to get paid, he replied "how come?"

Hey, 5 shooter, pay your fukin bill! :mad:
He was sent a western union money wire at his request. As he stated on messages to me, his phone blew up and he never went to collect it. Contacted me 2 years later and wanted me to pay him again. He was already sent a wire for 40$. Im not sure if he just lost the wire transfer info or what, but im sure if he goes to western union and gives them his name they can track it. I don't know why he didn't making to WU to begin with or why this has become so hard lol. Without knowing details, I don't appreciate your 5 shooter comment.

Attachments

275.5 KB · Views: 18
    292.5 KB · Views: 18
    271.1 KB · Views: 18
    287.5 KB · Views: 17
    249.4 KB · Views: 17
Seems like Shooter is shooting blanks LOL!!! pay the man cheap skate!!!
He was sent a western union money wire at his request. As he stated on messages to me, his phone blew up and he never went to collect it. Contacted me 2 years later and wanted me to pay him again. He was already sent a wire for 40$. Im not sure if he just lost the wire transfer info or what, but im sure if he goes to western union and gives them his name they can track it. I don't know why he didn't making to WU to begin with or why this has become so hard lol. Without knowing details, I don't appreciate your 5 shooter comment.
I don't appreciate your comments about shooting blanks or being a cheapskate. Your not familiar with me or the transaction so shut you hole.

Attachments

275.5 KB · Views: 16
    292.5 KB · Views: 17
    271.1 KB · Views: 16
    287.5 KB · Views: 16
    249.4 KB · Views: 15

deezdad

Who the hell requests wester union that was your cochamamie idea, .. anyways I did try back then and couldn't get it either from your info or it was never there to begin with with is why I asked you for the info again or to just pay me like normal people do but you blew me off for 1 1/2 years till I messaged you again & now here we are. Money order????? Your credibility is even lower now you never sent a money order & I never asked for one. I spoke with you on the phone from my house what are you talking about living in the sticks? I left my address and PayPal info with you years ago so if you weren't going to send me the correct western union info you coulda cancelled it and sent via check or PayPal. Can't believe you just said you sent me a money order..

Pronto

You can't knock them up with spit.
Looks to me like the money was sent to you. You failed for whatever reason to collect it. Not the senders fault your phone blew up. He's under no obligation to send you more money. If anything you owe him an apology for insulting him for your own failure.

Venom2014

I don't appreciate your comments about shooting blanks or being a cheapskate. Your not familiar with me or the transaction so shut you hole.
And you are not familiar with me, I was talking in gest , this is a great forum , but this group has to be the cheapest bunch I have ever seen on a car forum, just doing heads and cam on my gen 5 viper costs over 15k , chill out and put a tampon in to stop the bleeding.

Last edited:

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
I have a question for sixshooter...........

How's that stock chip working out for you, these days?

Just wondering..........

deezdad

Relax everyone we're in talks and trying to track down the "floating" $40.. as if it needs to be said the money doesn't mean shit at this point but it is the principal, sorry if you have a problem with that but hey it is winter & the internet so go ahead & let it fly.. Money is going to a donation once/if found.