1987 Grand National For Sale

Trader history for Hahny (0)

deezdad

Bottom line if someone says there “buying” something from me then you better send the damn money. Donations lmfao. It’s a Buick you dumbass they break everything but then I have to remember how cheap most Buick tr guys actually are. Guys that have been into these things for the better part of there life will totally agree and the new boys will roll there eye and get offended and say you calling me cheap lol !!!!!
Are you referring to my post about donations? There's a thread on here about a family seeking donations to help a little boy with his vision. Figured It would be a good way for the dink 6 shooter to part with the $40 bucks he owes me. It's obviously about principal at this point & this would be a win/win. All loud mouth venom2014 could do is give a lame "like" to my idea of him donating seeing such small amounts of money are trivial to him.

Fat Nat

Are you referring to my post about donations? There's a thread on here about a family seeking donations to help a little boy with his vision. Figured It would be a good way for the dink 6 shooter to part with the $40 bucks he owes me. It's obviously about principal at this point & this would be a win/win. All loud mouth venom2014 could do is give a lame "like" to my idea of him donating seeing such small amounts of money are trivial to him.
In no way shape or form am I knocking you for wanting the money to go to a donation. Trust me I know all to well about having a kid in need. I was referring to people who just feel the need parts donated to them and because it was 40.00 no big desl

deezdad

In no way shape or form am I knocking you for wanting the money to go to a donation. Trust me I know all to well about having a kid in need. I was referring to people who just feel the need parts donated to them and because it was 40.00 no big desl
That's why I asked and didn't accuse, your proven character on here made me doubt that was the case. Merry Christmas man

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
6 Shooter just needs to pay his debt. That's what a man does.

DD vouched for me on a deal I was trying to work with someone here on the board because he knew I would live up to my word. That deal has since come to fruition and to both parties satisfaction.

I appreciate that both he and Chuck Leeper vouched for me and got me some parts I really wanted, but needed some time to pay for.

If either DD or Chuck ever needs something from me, they have it, no questions asked. Same for a lot of folks here that I've had dealings with. I think they know that, too.

Trust is very hard to come by and should be respected above all else.

Last edited:

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
Damn Hahny ....your car was so nice !!!....I rember all the pics of it ....thats was a great deal for that nice of a car that was gone over with a fine tooth comb....prices going up guys just the way it is.... and the trend now is putting it back to stock so all the stuff y'all threw away or thought was useless ie chips is not the case anymore .....but I will say Fat Nat is on the money with his comment ....and as far as 1 shooter ...40 dollars ???? damn Deezdad ..sorry for your dealings with .........

Gary Durden

Just look at the buyer beware listings. There have been some real doozies over the years. We have all helped each other out over the years but when it comes time to pay then you need to pay no matter what the amount, its the principal and the right thing to do. It has to do with integrity.

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Funny thing is I pm'd him a couple years ago asking to get paid, he replied "how come?" Lol
Now that he may have a TR, and no doubt will need help/parts, do him a "favor", and bust his ass with a bad buyer knock.
A $40 chip, or a $4000 engine, it's all the same.
If one can't be trusted with $40, why would anyone take a chance for a significantly bigger amt?