1987 Grand National For Sale

Trader history for Hahny (0)

Hahny

Up for sale is my 1987 Grand National. I've owned this car for little over 4 years, but I just don't have time for it anymore so it needs to go. I have spent countless hours/money on this car. The engine and transmission was pulled about two years ago and was gone through. There is a long list of new parts that were installed. Please note that all of the new parts on the car have less than 600 miles on them. Below is a list of what's on the car.

• stock bottom end
• mildly ported/polished 8445 heads
• new comp cams springs, locks, retainers/seals
• black powder coated champion valve covers
• new moroso oil catch can
• cerakote poston headers
• atr pitbull exhaust
• intake manifold was cleaned/sprayed
• steve monroe ported/polished throttle body/doghouse
• new 60lb injectors/racetronix harness
• new walbro 255 fuel pump/casper hot wire kit
• new accufab fpr
• new bison built te 44 turbo
• new turbosmart boost controller
• new rjc maf/up pipe
• cas V4 21 row slic-(excellent condition)
• new ta performance blue printed front cover
• new 206/206 comp cam
• new cloyles double roller timing chain
• new water pump
• all new sensors
• new silicon hoses throughout
• new belt tensioner/goodyear belt
• new apr stainless bolts used throughout
• new cold case radiator/rjc polished hold down cover
• new PTC 2,800 lock up converter
• shift kit
• new hughes deep trans pan with new filter
• b&m trans cooler
• new umi drive shaft loop
• new umi upper/lower rear control arms
• new umi rear shock tower brace
• new umi/viking rear coil overs
• new ta performance rear diff cover
• new sphon pro touring rear sway bar
• new Mickey et streets 255/60/15
• gbody 15x8 wheels front/rear
• new turbo tweak 5.7 chip/power logger/maf translator
• new tallon hydraulics hydro boost
• new russell braided lines
• new casper battery cables
• kenwood sound system
• keyless entry
• alarm system
• odometer reads- 46,059 The car had 44,695 when I bought it. Comes with a clean title.

The car is sound inside and out. I am asking $24,500 Serious injuries only!!

And for some reason it keeps telling me that my pictures are too large to load. I'll keep trying to upload pics so stay with me.

Hahny

Can someone please help me out about loading pictures please? I never had any problems before on this forum, but for some reason, it's not allowing me to download any pics. Thanks

Buckshot G/N

Can someone please help me out about loading pictures please? I never had any problems before on this forum, but for some reason, it's not allowing me to download any pics. Thanks
Try downloading a photo compressor app on your phone, that's what I had to do because i had the same issues with my PC & phone
uploading photos.. Try downloading a app name [ Lit Photo ] that's the one I use on my phone. GLWS my friend..

Hahny

Try downloading a photo compressor app on your phone, that's what I had to do because i had the same issues with my PC & phone
uploading photos.. Try downloading a app name [ Lit Photo ] that's the one I use on my phone. GLWS my friend..
Will do. Thank you!

michael evans

I have had to do this.

First crop down the picture. If still to large. change the image size from normal to small.

Wish I would have looked to see what the image size of the pictures I have loaded.

michael evans

They are all the same so............

Really though, it was probably sold to someone that already saw the car in person.

deezdad

Or to the guy who can't see fit to pay me the $40 for the stock chip I went out of my way to send him 5 years ago, hi six shooter, no I don't forget.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Or to the guy who can't see fit to pay me the $40 for the stock chip I went out of my way to send him 5 years ago, hi six shooter, no I don't forget.

Dayum! :D I gave 3 of them boogers way over the years. They don't work well with today's fuel formulas.

People buy them things?

Fat Nat

Bottom line if someone says there “buying” something from me then you better send the damn money. Donations lmfao. It’s a Buick you dumbass they break everything but then I have to remember how cheap most Buick tr guys actually are. Guys that have been into these things for the better part of there life will totally agree and the new boys will roll there eye and get offended and say you calling me cheap lol !!!!!

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
I take a screenshot of the pictures and that works