1987 GN Twin Turbo Coyote swap - Project Ford-ified (4DIFYD)

Thanks! Nick placed that order and your pump is getting built this week. There are several pumps that I know of that have gone to the east coast.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly thru pm with any install questions!
Thank you much!!

Just let me know when you're ready! I have a Sema C10 truck showing up this week for a full custom stainless steel exhaust then should have an open spot. I've also got two more private track day events planned, Saturday November 18th and Sunday December 10th. Let me know if you plan on making it and we'll be sure to do your up pipe by then!

I will likely attend both. :)

I have these same brakes on another car and they have no issues at all, and it's an 8sec twin turbo v8

Awesome project. Can't wait to see the finished product. Hopefully you'll be able to post your 1/4 and/or 1/2 mile runs, if you do run the 1/2 mile.

Awesome project. Can't wait to see the finished product. Hopefully you'll be able to post your 1/4 and/or 1/2 mile runs, if you do run the 1/2 mile.

Thanks! Shooting for bottom 8's, possibly an upper 7 sec pass if all goes well. As far as half mile speeds, I feel I will be aero limited but would still like to crack 190+ possibly 200 but time will tell...

I'll be working on the trans mount next to finalize the final engine angle so I can start building my headers next. I'll more than likely be purchasing the turbos in the next few weeks as well so that will help with location.

Thanks! Shooting for bottom 8's, possibly an upper 7 sec pass if all goes well. As far as half mile speeds, I feel I will be aero limited but would still like to crack 190+ possibly 200 but time will tell...

I'll be working on the trans mount next to finalize the final engine angle so I can start building my headers next. I'll more than likely be purchasing the turbos in the next few weeks as well so that will help with location.
I forget about the aero dynamics of the car. I've taken mine to 130 and it was scary, can't imagine 190 plus.

Very Nice, Joe!

Really looking forward to seeing it in person.

I'm still trying to find a decent 109 block to use for my car. :(