1987 GN Taillights (Near Mint)

m233roller

Banned
HI ALL,
Here's a set of GN
taillights that I completely restored and with all original pieces. They are next to mint with the exception of two flaws. As you can see in pics. One of the bezels had a sliver broke off near the top (see pic) Pics. show it and also shows it fixed. Once on the car you'd be hard pressed to even see it. One of the red lenses does have a small scratch on it. I was out of plastic scratch paste to sand it down & buff it out. I also used the correct silver reflection paint on the light areas. Other than that, they are perfect. Back Up lenes are perfect. I'm very picky but these are some damn nice T/L's. They will come completely assembled with all restored original pieces even with the mounting wing nuts. $450 and $50 shipping for the pair. THANKS MIKE

Attachments

• DSCN0555 (1).JPG
    DSCN0555 (1).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 147
  • DSCN0556 (1).JPG
    DSCN0556 (1).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 132
  • DSCN0584.JPG
    DSCN0584.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
  • DSCN0599.JPG
    DSCN0599.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
  • DSCN0586.JPG
    DSCN0586.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
  • DSCN0594.JPG
    DSCN0594.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
  • DSCN0595.JPG
    DSCN0595.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • DSCN0596.JPG
    DSCN0596.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
I will vouch that these are a decent set of lenses. I know that because this piece of shit received them from me without ever paying a dime. He also claimed one was "destroyed" in shipping. Pretty miraculous repair job, it would seem. $450 is outrageous for what was apparently free plus a little elbow grease. Don't argue with me, it's them. This is the same scratch AS I SENT IT TO YOU, on the trunk of my car.

Unbelievable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-103430_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-103430_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
I will vouch that these are a decent set of lenses. I know that because this piece of shit received them from me without ever paying a dime. He also claimed one was "destroyed" in shipping. Pretty miraculous repair job, it would seem. $450 is outrageous for what was apparently free plus a little elbow grease. Don't argue with me, it's them. This is the same scratch AS I SENT IT TO YOU, on the trunk of my car.

Unbelievable.
Damn I'm getting tired of a few of you smart asses. How in the hell would you know these are the f'd up lights you sent me? Hell you even said the lenes were really nice. Well as fitly dirty they came I don't know how you could claim that? Also every one, he was a winner of one of the FREE parts guessing game and then backed out as to ship that big box of FREE parts was $76. Yes he sold them to me for $50 and what a deal. His fault not mine? and then whined that it cost him $60 to ship them. I told him to paypal me $16 difference and we'd call it square. Here's the box they came in delivered to my front porch (see flower pot?) all f'd up. I have to admit it's not his fault and they were packaged pretty well. I went right down to our main Post Office annex to file a claim and not being insured, so sorry can't do a thing for you.
And by the way BOTH black bezels were broke. So now you know the real story.
PS: I'd like you to call that to my face you Moron. You'd think piece of shit !!

Attachments

• DSCN0395.JPG
    DSCN0395.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
  • DSCN0396.JPG
    DSCN0396.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
  • DSCN0397.JPG
    DSCN0397.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
  • DSCN0398.JPG
    DSCN0398.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
The "real story" is I sent you like 8 pictures and told you they were 1. Dirty and 2. The trim wasn't perfect. The lenses ARE pretty nice, sans the one noticeable scratch. I sent you THAT EXACT PICTURE, to show you the scratch. They are not cloudy or broken, you literally expressed that that was your main desire out of them. I did not represent them as bolt on and go pieces, and that's why I took the first offer you gave me. I just wanted them out of the way. You cannot make shit up as you please and then use it to just slander other people for no reason. I was being so INCREDIBLY nice to you through most of this, I have had enough. When you told me they got banged up in the mail, I accepted your offer of $50, HALF the original price, without so much as a single photo to show what had happened. Did that based on your reputation and that I'm NOT OUT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. The issue didn't start until you failed to even produce the mere $50 you offered me, long after they were in your hands. I did not mention that there ended up being fees for the oversize length and width until after we were embedded in this stupid ordeal, and I only mentioned it to make the point to you that all I'm after is fair. Only after all of this hassle, diversion tactics, excuses, and downright douche bag behavior on your part, did I get pictures of the damage that you claimed "destroyed" the one. If they were so annihilated, you'd have a tough time making them worth $450! If I needed the money that badly, I'd have tried to get you to pay for the more expensive shipping.
I know they were packaged well, I'm the one that did it. I cut an entire additional box apart to take up space inside to keep them away from the ends of the box as best I could.

No, you said "I'll get you the shipping quote on the free parts."
Lastly, I have not received a penny from you. If you give me a month plus long runaround over something this asinine, why in the world would you expect to get the first dime from me? You've given me reason to believe nothing you say so far, I was expected to just invest MORE money in you for what looks like zero return at this point?

I do not have a "to the face" problem. You better believe that. It's not worth travelling the continent over less than $100 and some plastic lenses, but with talk like that I welcome you to find the cheapest plane ticket out here if you're so tough. You hide behind a screen and a reputation to do damage to the little guys and it's shameful.

Pm's

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-124807_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-124807_Chrome.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20220613-124828_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-124828_Chrome.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 107
More

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-124848_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-124848_Chrome.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20220613-124842_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-124842_Chrome.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 82
And some more

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-124858_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-124858_Chrome.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20220613-124906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-124906_Chrome.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 78
By weight they would have been cheap to mail. It ended up being the size. I didn't ask for that from you then and I'm not asking that of you now. You have even stated further in our chat that you'd paypal me the $50 after you "had some money in there", which was a departure from your initial claim that the PayPal "didn't work." It works fine for everyone else. You need to stop changing your stories, boss man.

To reiterate, real impressive that if what you got was such "junk" you could have the nads to try and turn them around for what brand new repros cost.

Mike's new threat is, "Call me that to my face!" If you've met Mikey, you'll know how laughable that is. Sorry, Mike.

There is no real way to provide feedback on Mike. He's not really arguing anything and provides a different excuse every time he's called on something. There seems to be a trend now that he's more of a parts reseller than GN owner (technically... he still owns one that he's parting out). Eventually, he's going to give the group one final hurrah. They'll claim they never saw it coming. Hell... I wouldn't even be surprised if they blame everyone Mikey ripped off when it happens.

The "real story" is I sent you like 8 pictures and told you they were 1. Dirty and 2. The trim wasn't perfect. The lenses ARE pretty nice, sans the one noticeable scratch. I sent you THAT EXACT PICTURE, to show you the scratch. They are not cloudy or broken, you literally expressed that that was your main desire out of them. I did not represent them as bolt on and go pieces, and that's why I took the first offer you gave me. I just wanted them out of the way. You cannot make shit up as you please and then use it to just slander other people for no reason. I was being so INCREDIBLY nice to you through most of this, I have had enough. When you told me they got banged up in the mail, I accepted your offer of $50, HALF the original price, without so much as a single photo to show what had happened. Did that based on your reputation and that I'm NOT OUT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. The issue didn't start until you failed to even produce the mere $50 you offered me, long after they were in your hands. I did not mention that there ended up being fees for the oversize length and width until after we were embedded in this stupid ordeal, and I only mentioned it to make the point to you that all I'm after is fair. Only after all of this hassle, diversion tactics, excuses, and downright douche bag behavior on your part, did I get pictures of the damage that you claimed "destroyed" the one. If they were so annihilated, you'd have a tough time making them worth $450! If I needed the money that badly, I'd have tried to get you to pay for the more expensive shipping.
I know they were packaged well, I'm the one that did it. I cut an entire additional box apart to take up space inside to keep them away from the ends of the box as best I could.

No, you said "I'll get you the shipping quote on the free parts."
Lastly, I have not received a penny from you. If you give me a month plus long runaround over something this asinine, why in the world would you expect to get the first dime from me? You've given me reason to believe nothing you say so far, I was expected to just invest MORE money in you for what looks like zero return at this point?

I do not have a "to the face" problem. You better believe that. It's not worth travelling the continent over less than $100 and some plastic lenses, but with talk like that I welcome you to find the cheapest plane ticket out here if you're so tough. You hide behind a screen and a reputation to do damage to the little guys and it's shameful.
THE REAL TRUTH is : Man you sure have a way of twisting things around to suite your self. Number one I did NOT get 8 pics. from you and the ones I did get they sure didn't show the scratches on them. Nor did it show the broken piece on the one ( that I sent you pics. of). and I did not tell you one was destroyed. and I did not offer you $50 that you said you wanted for them, I said I'd give you $100 shipped & YOU accepted it. Remember you stated probably &15 shipping? That's a laugh, can tell what you know about shipping parts? You also state about how miraculous it was to fix the one, well there are other T/L's around to buy or don't you know that? I have hours & hours in restoring theses lights. Now back to money part. Did I or did I not tell you I'd refund you $60? Next thing I know you've backed out of free parts deal. Shipping on that box was $76. Never heard anything back from you? Now just for the tough guy part, I do not claim to be such but for your information boy, I've been broken up & hurt, had my nose broke 3 times, multiple broken ribs, had my neck broke, my back broke my right knee fucked up when a horse fell on me, some teeth knocked out, both eye brows split wide open from back when I was boxing and have been shot. Now I'm getting old but sonny on my worst day I'd whoop your ASS. Now get lost you smart ass punk.

Mike's new threat is, "Call me that to my face!" If you've met Mikey, you'll know how laughable that is. Sorry, Mike.

There is no real way to provide feedback on Mike. He's not really arguing anything and provides a different excuse every time he's called on something. There seems to be a trend now that he's more of a parts reseller than GN owner (technically... he still owns one that he's parting out). Eventually, he's going to give the group one final hurrah. They'll claim they never saw it coming. Hell... I wouldn't even be surprised if they blame everyone Mikey ripped off when it happens.
Number one that is not a threat. It's just telling some of these key board cowboys to do it. Laughable? One thing about it fat boy I could kick you fat ass in a New York minute.

Mike, I've been to your house. I've met you. You should not be spouting "keyboard warrior". You should also not be threatening people just because they're telling the truth.

I did send you several pictures. The picture I put up here showing the EXACT SAME SCRATCH that you list as the main issue with these WONDERFUL lights as you describe them, is ONE of the SEVERAL that I sent you. I have literally POSTED THOSE PM'S ON THIS VERY THREAD. Your incoherent babbling makes zero fucking sense. Let me go screenshot the part where you offered me 50 for them and post it here too, so you can just say you didn't do that when it's right here for all to read.

Here. And for the record, there were 6 pictures. I already posted those pm's here, but apparently eyes are hard to come by for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220614-102144_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-102144_Chrome.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20220614-102132_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-102132_Chrome.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20220614-102119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-102119_Chrome.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20220614-102112_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-102112_Chrome.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20220614-102103_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-102103_Chrome.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20220614-102057_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-102057_Chrome.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20220614-102051_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-102051_Chrome.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 73
As far as getting lost, I'll do that when you stop making shit up in your senile head. I literally have your messages proving you wrong on multiple points, but those lies are hills you'll die on, apparently. If this isn't obvious enough for everyone on earth to see, I'll be a problem until you get me banned for all I care.

Yeah Mike told me that too lol “Call me that to my face!” After he called me a ahole lol, Mike some people you talk to online will actually say it to your face if the situation arises maybe stop doing that.

Mike it’s time to make things right you ghosted me a year ago but you can a couple refunds today and be a stand up guy. In my case you said you would but I’m still waiting even after you screwed me on the ac/heater box.

You have several people complaining about your selling practices (some people call it fraud) on the site maybe your selling posts should be taken down until you make things right.

Attachments

• ACDD47F8-A529-4B53-9CAE-B04B55934329.png
    ACDD47F8-A529-4B53-9CAE-B04B55934329.png
    435 KB · Views: 75
  • 452BE803-BCE3-46EE-9BF6-27CD16B9C516.png
    452BE803-BCE3-46EE-9BF6-27CD16B9C516.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 81

Mike shows the warning signs of fraud on this site seemly regularly and blames the people he screws. I was told by the moderators the only recourse is to make a post in the Vendor section and take it to private PMs which I tried and it only hid the problem.

Everyone should see the Issues Mike is having so they can make an informed decision on whether to purchase his parts and send money to this scam artist. At least that way potential buyers can see how he acts when there’s problem with a purchase and decide if that’s the type of person they want to deal with. I should have spoken up publicly when he did it to me but almost a year ago now but seems he is still being allowed to do as he wishes.

He should have his For Sale posts REMOVED by the MODs until he refunds or fixes the Issues he currenly has. I’m STILL waiting for that Refund you promised Mike or did you forget you forgot to send me a part lol

That went south real fast!

Attachments

• 20200831_190139.jpg
    20200831_190139.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 58
Ah, yes. We seem to be on our way to resolving the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-093821_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-093821_Chrome.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 95