1987 GN T-top 28K original miles

turbobully

1987 GN, T-tops, 28K original miles, AC blows cold, walbro pump, w hot wire kit, 50lb injectors, full throttle chip, MAF translator plus , LT1 MAF, AFP regulator, TE 54 turbo, RJC boost controller, Terry Houston DP, ATR 2.5 inch exhaust, precision front mount intercooler, with scanmaster. Stock wheels with nitto 275/ 50R drag radials. Razor Alky kit new in the box, TA 49 w/ billet inlet still in the box. I bought the car 2 years ago I have'nt even put 1K on it. I had new rear main seal and a a TA performance billet timing set installed when I bought it as preventative maintenance. I have EVERY original part that came with the car including the tires and window sticker. I am the 3rd owner. Very well taken care of still has the plastic on the instrument bezel and radio surround. Located on the South Shore, MA. $24,000 b/o.

Attachments

• GN1.jpg
    GN1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 389
  • GN2.jpg
    GN2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 403
  • GN7.jpg
    GN7.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 382
  • GN3.jpg
    GN3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 381
  • GN4.jpg
    GN4.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 384
  • GN5.jpg
    GN5.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 381
  • GN6.jpg
    GN6.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 385
Did you happen to buy the car from a guy in bridgewater ma ? If so I know the car and it's really nice good luck with the sale.

1987 GN, T-tops, 28K original miles, AC blows cold, walbro pump, w hot wire kit, 50lb injectors, full throttle chip, MAF translator plus , LT1 MAF, AFP regulator, TE 54 turbo, RJC boost controller, Terry Houston DP, ATR 2.5 inch exhaust, precision front mount intercooler, with scanmaster. Stock wheels with nitto 275/ 50R drag radials. Razor Alky kit new in the box, TA 49 w/ billet inlet still in the box. I bought the car 2 years ago I have'nt even put 1K on it. I had new rear main seal and a a TA performance billet timing set installed when I bought it as preventative maintenance. I have EVERY original part that came with the car including the tires and window sticker. I am the 3rd owner. Very well taken care of still has the plastic on the instrument bezel and radio surround. Located on the South Shore, MA. $24,000 b/o.

Interested. Few questions. Did you buy the car stock and add the upgrades yourself? If so, did you or someone else do the work. Who did the timing belt work? Is the car undercoated, any under carriage shots? I'm local and looking for something new. Would like to see some underwood shots and interior also. Any paint work done to it previously?

Interested buyer, can't get questions answered...How can you sell a car if you don't respond to questions... <perplexed> :(

really sorry guys my email notification is working part time. I am uploading more pics now of undercarriage. I will take some under hood pics as well

Attachments

• under1.jpg
    under1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 109
  • under2.jpg
    under2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 105
  • under3.jpg
    under3.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 103
  • under4.jpg
    under4.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 104
  • under5.jpg
    under5.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
wow lot of hostility. I am not sure what you mean by I was logged in after the questions but I wasnt. Anyway undercarriage pics up under hood to come. I didn't do any of the work bought the car the way it sits. A reputable shop in Easton MA, MG enterprises did the rear main and timing set, they did the rear main on my last GN and it never leaked. There is no rot only very minor surface rust on the rails, there is no undercoat, the car is laser straight.

more pics

Attachments

• underhood2.jpg
    underhood2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 97
  • UnderH4.jpg
    UnderH4.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 96
  • UnderH5.jpg
    UnderH5.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 97
  • underhood2.jpg
    underhood2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Driver.jpg
    Driver.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 97
  • PASS.jpg
    PASS.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Backseat.jpg
    Backseat.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 100
NEW PRICE 21K just had it professionally detailed, buffed and waxed. The original paint is still in great shape. Putting it on Ebay this weekend