1987 GN Stage 2 twin turbo

Nice pass. Heard a Mercedes ran 9.6X @ 144 today at the rental. What were the temps?

Mid 50s. The fastest car there was a gtr running 8.80's. The Mercedes was second, and I was 3rd. A manual transmission ctsv ran 9.8. I believe that is the fastest pass ever for a manual ctsv.

Dang dude, nice to see you got that car moving, and this post is still alive!! Some race gas and more boost should put that thing mid 9's! Sounds like a fast track day, you boys are eating your Wheaties out there!!

Thanks. I'd say most of the cars were mid 10's. Gtrs, C7 vettes, GT500's, CTSV'S, G8, several Mercedes

More upgrades Wheels, aerospace engineering front brakes, Boost Leash electronic boost control and bump box. Trans has been rebuilt.

Dynoed the car on 22lbs and c16 and made 719 rwhp! We couldn't go higher due to the 95# injectors being at 88% duty cycle. The car will make 4 figure power with 160 lb injectors and a few more pounds of boost.

It makes me sad that I could have had this beast for a lot less than I have in my car. What a deal. Looks sweet.

I'm happy to see the progress from when this was for sale, to being gone through, to now looking real good. Good stuff man!!! Real nice piece.

Thanks. Unfortunately, due to some personal issues, It will be for sale again. Stay tuned for a new ad....