1987 GN Stage 2 twin turbo

I cant find the chassis dyno sheets but it made around 550rwhp at 15 psi . I have a couple track vids on this thread.

cause I still have pictures u sent me from like 7 years ago wen u tried selling it to me then. if I were u I wud part just it out.

cause I still have pictures u sent me from like 7 years ago wen u tried selling it to me then. if I were u I wud part just it out.

I bought the car from a member on this board 2swoosh. This is the first time I'm selling the car since I owned it.

Sorry Carmelo, it's gonna be in PA! Deal is done and waiting on a check from the financing company.

Car is sold! Thanks Dave, I can't wait for it to get here from Chicago! I drove this car 10 years ago and wanted it bad when it was sold to Dave. I can't believe I got a second chance at it!

sold ...................... im glad the car is kept in the Buick community . Thanks Marley (y)

I was eyeballing this thing hard myself. I should have financed and got it lol. But you got an awesome ride buddy! Very nice.

Thanks. It is pretty cool, however, has not been cheap so far. The entire fuel and oil system lines are being replaced due to age and size. I am selling the Motec and putting FAST on it, so I can get it tuned by Billy Anderson. The rear axle and master cylinder both leaked and have been fixed and/or replaced. It is in desperate need of suspension since it still has the stock upper and lower control arms in the rear. I just put two new drag radials on the back. I also want to upgrade the front brakes since the car is pretty capable of 150 plus mph.

Over 5,000#'s of torque! Not bad.

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 97