1987 gn hard top 11818 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal done for a gnx so if anyone wants a nice gn i will take 37k here on the forum first, it will be on ebay next week and also on other for sale sites. Thanks

Congrats on the GNX, what number??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to post pics and info when car is shipped in the spring . The only ones i have show the sellers other cars and such in his garage. He may not want those shared publicly. If he has no issue i will share a few. If so I will take my own and post when it arrives. Cant wait as i missed my old 192 that i tried to find and buy back if possible, but BJ did not want to help me out it seemed , no one got back to me.

Glad it worked out with the GNX Nick. I’m sure your GN will go quick once it’s out there. That GN is a $40K + car all day long.

Hoping to post it soon, weather has been terrible here, if i cant take it outside i will just post pics from the garage as best i can, look for them here and on ebay when i have time to do so. If i can get close to that 40k mark i will be happy and so will whoever buys this beauty .

That is funny , I have had a few offers higher than 30 . You've read the posts so why do you keep offering 30 ? Seems like there are a lot of good cars out there for that price but you haven't bought one yet. I am not selling the car for any less than what is posted in the thread, so either get you finances in order for mine or go buy a 30k car and I will even help you find one since there are only a few hundred listed for sale !

That is funny , I have had a few offers higher than 30 . You've read the posts so why do you keep offering 30 ? Seems like there are a lot of good cars out there for that price but you haven't bought one yet. I am not selling the car for any less than what is posted in the thread, so either get you finances in order for mine or go buy a 30k car and I will even help you find one since there are only a few hundred listed for sale !
Just thought I would remind been watching the car For quite some time now and it has not sold for what you're asking not knocking the car Good luck on sell

I don't take anything personal . The offers are close to what I'm asking as ebay is a great marketing tool . It's only been on here for a few months and on ebay for a week , a lot of interest and a few serious lookers. It may sell soon and it may later.We are getting close to the buying months coming up ,the car will sell but not for 30 or 35k so go get that 30k car that your having a hard time finding and don"t waste your time following this one .

I don't take anything personal . The offers are close to what I'm asking as ebay is a great marketing tool . It's only been on here for a few months and on ebay for a week , a lot of interest and a few serious lookers. It may sell soon and it may later.We are getting close to the buying months coming up ,the car will sell but not for 30 or 35k so go get that 30k car that your having a hard time finding and don"t waste your time following this one .
No problem thank you for your time good luck on sell.

Ok your car sold... why do you have to keep coming on here talking about it an what you got for it insinuating that the people that offered 30k where being cheap... most people after they sell something say close the thread or move on.. you clearly are trying to stir the pot still an like bragging about what you got which shows your character. When I got told to stay off your thread I shut up. U seem to not be able to do that an like to bask in the glory. good deal happy for you now shut up..

Status
Not open for further replies.