1987 GN 274ci 60k mi T-Tops

Stock engine?

Pm me so info on the car

From his signature line

'87 GN T-tops, 274ci (4.1L '291' prod block +.035"), T/A forged stroker crank, all 4 billet caps, K1 rods, Diamond pistons, Champion CNC ported irons, T&D's, Comp 215/220 roller, Morel / T/A roller lifters, PTE 6765 Billet wheel .85exh-"S" cover journal, PTE SLIC, 60lb inj, 70mm TB, RJC plenum, RJC plate, Champion ported lower, Racetronix 510lph double pumper, adj FPR, T/A SS headers, BWR 3.5" SSDP, Turbosmart 50, 2.5" ATR SS catback with pitbulls, TRCP Big Mouth, 160* t-stat, Razors alky dual nozzle, Powerlogger, TT chip, SM 2.1, ATR rear bar, Hotchkis uca/lca, Belltech rear 1.5" springs, Front lowering springs , Rear Airbags, Bilsteins, HR rear bar, rear seat braces, underhood braces, DS loop, Enkei 62's-F-15"x7" R-15"x8.5"

nice car... what is the deal with that head unit? looks like an fbody, s-10, and gn all mixed together.

WTF are u talkn about? its from GM with a CD unit unlike the factory unit. wat a guy can't modify his head? still looks factory so IDN wat ur seeing....

nice car... what is the deal with that head unit? looks like an fbody, s-10, and gn all mixed together.

WTF are u talkn about? its from GM with a CD unit unlike the factory unit. wat a guy can't modify his head? still looks factory so IDN wat ur seeing....
Hey cranky get your panties out of a wad. I like just never saw it and was interested in one for myself. Just don't know what it came out of.

It was a factory GM unit from about the same era- maybe 1990's? It is modified to accept MP3 input via a cable.

Where are you located? Any rust anywhere?
I am in WA. I don't think there's any rust in the car. I can look somewhere specific if you need? Maybe I need some more detailed photos.. Car has been garaged its entire life.

Jesus, all this interest in the CD player, yet nobody said a word about the custom engine-turned valve covers??!!:confused: Oh well..

******* UPDATE********

I have to hold off on selling the car for now after discovering a mechanical issue- I will not sell a car that isn't right. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Is the transmission built and if so what parts are in it and who did the build? Who did the engine work?