1987 D84 Regal Limited Turbo T 105K miles, $8,000 Philadelphia area

Bring it to California I'm sure ull sell it here...what part of California are you coming to?
well we already moved in the fall and it was sold then. we shipped 3 cars @ $3,900, and it was tough justifying another, but in hindsight it might've made sense...oh well.

Wow, talk about a rare car. This is one I would have bought myself after seeing that option list. I don't have my de-code book but if it in fact has the heavily padded landau top that in and of itself makes it rare. Then add the coach lamps and D-84 option and it's one rare combination.

While I'm completely satisfied with my D-84 Regal I bought from Grant those Limiteds still drive me crazy. I always wanted one with the coach lamps. Talk about the grandpa effect. I've yet to see one lit up at night...I bet it's a cool sight.

old thread... but I currently own this car. wow....amazing car.
I have had 4 other turbo regals, grand nationals... and this is by far my favorite one. so rare...and so grandpa'ish....
its in my garage covered up like a baby at the moment... :)

old thread... but I currently own this car. wow....amazing car.
I have had 4 other turbo regals, grand nationals... and this is by far my favorite one. so rare...and so grandpa'ish....
its in my garage covered up like a baby at the moment... :)
Congrats on your purchase. Fellow Limited lover here. While I do miss my old GN from time to time it doesn't compare to the Limited and you can't beat the pillow top seats for comfort :)

yeah, it sure was an interesting ride, and caught many off guard. Others on the other hand knew damn well what it was. Once I picked up a case of beer with it, and while walking towards it a dude walking into the beer place goes "nice ride." the thing was he had a feathered mullet and plastic aviators...which was disturbingly awesome. good luck with the car.