1987 Buick Type T / Orl. FL / $12.5K

Rob_87LC2

Hello folks selling my 1987 Buick Type T with 99,xxx miles for $10,000.
Built non-lockup transmission
DIY Alky setup

Photos can be texted to interested parties.

Thanks,
Rob.

Edited: Price drop without FAST XFI. Forgot the correct pricing.

Last edited:
IMG_0289.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG

I feel ya brother....about to list my car on flea bay and fight off the scammers....lol

Car looks great....GLWS

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures!!! More info on build, accessories, history, etc. The car looks nice and shiny, but when i look at a vehicle i like to look at every inch of it. Just me! Good luck.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Any pics of interior?? And where is car located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get some picture posted Interior, engine compartment, rear, undercarriage, doors. What upgrades does it have. Motor suspension....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO the wheels and pics don't help

That is just your opinion.

That could be a bargaining chip in knocking a nickel off the price towards you getting your own set of honky do rims and tires that someone will think are ugly but you love.

If I had ten grand laying around I would make an offer on it and drive just the way it is for a while until I could put the ZOMBIE touch on it.

I would lower it and get rid of the GHETTO/HOOD stance, but that's just me. That car would make a great sleeper!!!

Thank god mine and your opinion doesn't mean squat.

OP that is a nice looking car. GLWS!

Last edited:
He asks for "ideas" (translate= opinions), he gets opinions.

Those rims although not yours or my taste won't nix the sale.

The lack of money in peoples pockets and/or bank because of the shi**y economy is what will make the sale harder.

I bet he would sell it in a week if it were advertised for ten G's.

The car is in St. Cloud. I appreciate the interest that it has generated. Like mentioned above, the economy isn't really helping anyone. I purchased the car with the IROCs and the interior. I'm sorry if it doesn't pique your interest. Rob Zombie, others...I appreciate the kind words of encouragement.

All the best.

The engine is stock...the previous owner placed a DIY Alcohol Injection setup, open conical filter, and I believe 2 1/2" exhaust. He also put in driver/passenger powered seats and rear seats (all leather) from a Park Avenue along with rear seat braces.

I installed a Cal Hartline tuned FAST XFI and a built transmission (no specifics, Cal may know...along with a 2800 non-lockup torque convertor). The AC works great until it gets to about 208 degrees...then it runs a little warm. Does NOT overheat. I wanted to install a DSE suspension but the wife said "NO" so...the car is up for sale.

The body is in very good condition.