1987 Buick Turbo-T Limited

Nick McCardle

1987 Buick Turbo-T Limited, 1 of 1,035

34,700ish miles

Stock Block, .20 over w/ Billet Mains, ARP Studs and Rod Bolts
210/215 Roller Cam, T&D Rockers, Ported Stock Heads and Intake, 70mm Accufab Throttle Body
TR Custom Parts Aluminum Radiator, RJC Biggie Oil Filter Adapter, Modified GM Timing Cover
Mike Kurtz (Century Transmission) Stage 2 Trans, 9.5 PTC Converter
FAST XFI, Casper's CCCI Ign Harness, Voltage Booster, Hot Wire Kit, Cam Tool
TurboSmart e-Boost 2 Electronic Boost Controller, 4" Inlet Pipe
Precision 6765 Turbo, GN1 3" Downpipe w/ External Wastegate
ATR Headers and SS Crossflow Exhaust, Electric Cut-Out and High Flow Cat
TR Custom Parts Super Extreme FMIC, Delphi/Lucas 79lb Injectors
Razor's Alcohol Injection Kit, Walbro 340 Fuel Pump, Kirban Billet Adj FPR
Siphon Rear Lower Control Arms, Rear Air Bags, Bilstein Shocks, Kirban Driveshaft Loop
Large Rear Pinion Snubber, Centerline Convo-Pro Wheels
New Tires Front and Rear - Mickey Thompson Drag Radial Rear

Car is very nice overall and runs well, pulls extremely hard and runs on 93 octane and Methanol.
Paint has some rough spots, interior is very nice - but headliner and visors are loose in spots.
Mechanically sound, some minor issues - but, seems to pretty well sorted now.

Happy to discuss all information in detail by email or phone. Lots of pics available for anyone interested.

Asking $16,500, open to offers.

21231873_10154647889122035_4286354293225497939_n.jpg
IMG_3169.JPG
IMG_3171.JPG
IMG_3172.JPG
IMG_3200.JPG
IMG_3201.JPG
IMG_3203.JPG

Nah, guy I got it from may have gotten it as a roller. I had it, sold it to a guy in Texas maybe 8ish years ago. He blew it up, another guy got it and made it right again and I got it back last year. I'm downsizing and need cash now.

Nah, guy I got it from may have gotten it as a roller. I had it, sold it to a guy in Texas maybe 8ish years ago. He blew it up, another guy got it and made it right again and I got it back last year. I'm downsizing and need cash now.

I was just curious, looks like a car I had years ago...good luck with the sale

This car has an Atlanta recovered theft VIN # right? If so, I owned it and know the back story...was a legit low mile car and Chris Lyons has a Stage motor in it at one time, then sold as a roller. Was a nice car!

Correct, I got it from Chris originally as a basic mod running car though. Sold it around 2010, got it back last year.

Thanks!

Correct, I got it from Chris originally as a basic mod running car though. Sold it around 2010, got it back last year.

Thanks!
Small world! I bought that car and a higher mile GN from an ex cop in Rome/Utica NY area. Held onto that for a little bit with about 28k miles on it if I remember correctly. Sold it to MikeTTA89, he sold it to Grumpy, ended up having bad rings, he sold it to Chris. I had fallen in love with it as the identical twin to my Limted minus the Landeau roof. But I couldn't keep 3 low mile cars. Now I'm turbo-less and on the hunt.

When I bought the car I tracked down the cop that actually recovered it after it was stollen in GA and I got the low down on the damage (non to speak of) but the insurance paid out and it was a re-vinned car. It is a true mile car and would not hesitate to own it again knowing that. Good luck with the sale, glad to see it still out there.

I had it after grumpy and sold it to Chris I’m pretty sure.... I should have kept that car... didn’t even get to put a motor in it. To many deployments and not enough time. If this was around before I got my blue T I would have bought it again... I’m guessing Ron bought it?

I had it after grumpy and sold it to Chris I’m pretty sure.... I should have kept that car... didn’t even get to put a motor in it. To many deployments and not enough time. If this was around before I got my blue T I would have bought it again... I’m guessing Ron bought it?
Lol, that car gets around!! That is one of the nicest turbobuicks I have owned I really liked that car. I put a motor together for it but not a stage motor basic build I believe I had it running high 11's in street trim when I sold it to Nick?

I thought I saw pics of it after the guy in Texas got a hold of it I am glad to see you brought it back from the dead.