1987 Buick Regal

2bseen

It has a v-8 motor (307ci) t-top, has good fenders, bumpers, doors, floor shifter, complete car I bought off a guy that worked on engine had a 1050 bill on it and guy never came back. I paid 1050 and need it gone. It runs but blew out a radiator hose and needs a batt. I do not have a title never went thu the process to get a title. It would be a good parts car or race car but will need a complete restore. It has been sitting for 5 yrs. Interior is out of car, I have everything but the carpet I think. Only rust I can find in under T-tops and right front corner of right quarter under decklid, floors, trunk floor, rockers, and doors look very good. I would like to get 1100 cash. Located in Scottsboro, al. I was going to use this car for parts and never did. I need car moved by next Friday I rented my shop out. 256-five99-one618.

pic before I pulled the interior out

at best its about $500 in scrap if delievered. probably more like $300. either way worth more in pieces than scrap metal

I really hate to do that with so much good parts but I am moving next friday and dont want to move it. I also have a gray limited pillow top front and rear seats, carpet, and door panels that are pretty nice that I will throw in for free.