1987 Buick Regal Turbo T - part out

GNX style gauge cluster -$650

I had a lot of interest in this and apologize for taking so long to get back to people on a price, etc. i wanted to do some research to see what the going rate was for a GNX style dash. i will PM those who have reached out to me and will go down the line to who messaged me first, etc. I have a photo of th cluster attached and can send anyone a video of the dash operating. It’s to large to upload here. Sale will include all senders, etc.

Attachments

• 0BF5BB5C-29DA-4E97-98BE-595FC8C152AC.jpeg
    0BF5BB5C-29DA-4E97-98BE-595FC8C152AC.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
$500 for the wheels and tires. Wheels are very clean and black paint is great. Comes with original center caps, etc.
Roger that. Unfortunately I cannot get them until next week. I live in Virginia and the F bomb hurricane is going to flood the entire area. I have to see how this is going to pan out. If they are still available next week, I'll definitely pick them up. If not, I understand.

Never heard back about the air dams and tail light...

Apologize for the delay in responding.

Air dam is going to be used on the project car that the motor is going into.

Tailights are both in excellent condition with no cracking, fading, etc. I will post pics of these in the next day. I am first going to to sell the set together.

Is the whole car for sale? Pm me a price

Sorry for delayed response - complete car is not for sale.

I want to apologize in advance for my lack of communication. I have pulled a couple late nights in the shop getting the motor/trans pulled and swapped and haven’t spent much time taking photos of requested parts, etc. Motor and trans should be installed by the end of tonight and I am planning on posting photos and prices of parts at that time.

Just wanted to address the fact that I know my commucbation hasn’t been the best.