1987 Buick Regal Turbo Limited 1 of 1,035

Ralph, I saw this car at the Bates get together. I am not a limited fan but this one is beautiful. I would love to own it.
Jeff

I'm new here and I've got a question for you as a limited owner.
Does your car have a j47 or a m47 on the trunk code decal.

Ill Trader up for

A driver GNX.

Looking for a driver GNX to buy if any body has any leads on one
714 457-6839. Rafael

Beautiful car. I love the leather seats! I've got a 10k mile white limited.

Does the power antenna work?
Do you have the stock rims and radio?

Beautiful car. I keep checking on it. I wish you'd sell it before I end up with two many toys. Are there any mods to the engine or is it totally stock? How wide are the rear wheels. The fillers appear to be darker than the rest of the car, I'm assuming it's due to the fade the fillers normally do, am I correct? Did lowering the springs 1 1/2" affect the ride or handling? Why do you think it hasn't sold? Do you still have the burgandy, burgandy Limited?

I owned that car before it went out west. Glad to see it is still looking good! It had all new springs from Highway Stars, tubular upper A arms and Firestone Firehawk tires, along with most all new AC Delco sensors, new stock turbo from Precision Turbo, Champion ported stock intake, new rockers and HD shafts w/RJC braces, blue top injectors, much more.

Last edited:
I owned that car before it went out west. Glad to see it is still looking good! It had all new springs from Highway Stars, tubular upper A arms and Firestone Firehawk tires, along with most all new AC Delco sensors, new stock turbo from Precision Turbo, Champion ported stock intake, new rockers and HD shafts w/RJC braces, blue top injectors, much more.
Is this car still for sale?
Steve
eagleguy@cfl.rr.com

Are you the original owner? Has it ever had a repaint, paint repair, clear coat or any body work?

Grats Raph. Nice looking car. Once you go for a ride in one of the rolling sofas you're hooked. :)