1987 Buick Regal - T package V8 300 miles!

dennyhamlin11

This one is not mine, just came across it in the local ads. Car has the T package but is a v8. Gun-metal grey in color with blackout. States it has only 300 miles. To bad this isn't a Turbo car. Just thought i would pass it on to anyone interested. It is at a local Ford dealership:eek: here in Cleveland, Ohio. Here is the number if anyone needs it. (216)398-1300 Does not list a price so i don't know.

I called on the car. 338 miles thats right its like brand new .$18900.00

$18,900.00:eek: Tell the guy that crack kills!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuken guy probably banged some old guy over the head on a trade in or estate sale and paid a couple of grand at the most!!!!!!!

The dealer told me they bought it brand new, says his a collector.he said there was only like 115 of these every built .I dont really know.Its to much for me .

not the first time on autotrader either. a few grand more you could buy a used gnx, one you could actually drive.

The dealer told me they bought it brand new, says his a collector.he said there was only like 115 of these every built .I dont really know.Its to much for me .

These dealers will say anything to try and sell a car!!! We all know that either the Chevy 305, or the Olds 307 in those years were dogs. That would totally blow getting your ass handed to you by a Civic SI with just a couple of bolt-ons