1987 buick limited gold

I would not want to guess I can run 25 pounds of boost on the street with the car running right which it currently is. Ive never been to the track with it and it took me a little while get a few bugs out of it. After Alan rebuilt it that is chasing down the correct air/fuel mix. Plus I somehiw fried the computer/sd2/powerlogger. I think it was the computer that was at fault. All is good now and I take it out every couple weeks to for a joy ride but thats about it.

Its fast enough with the slicks to give you that guts in your throat feeling. Street tires might as well be driving on ice. Ive got an extra set of rear wheels to go with it.

If anyone wants pictures from the underside pm me your email. PIA to get pictures to upload through my phone except when emailing...

Back up for sale need it gone, dont miss out on this car you wont find a better car for the price.

Last edited:
Didn’t you sell this car yet ? I’ve owned 7 of these cars thus far . my son’s 87 Limited is I need my spare garage stall now. He bought it from nick Micale for $11000, but correcting flaws made that $28000 . Your attachments only covered top quarter of screen . What are. you asking ? I’m in Florida.
Was GSCA 783