1987 Buick Grand National WE4 (Turbo 6.0)

Not to be mean but in this crapy economy you just will not get $10,000 for it even on ebay. I have been watching a lot of cars and so far one like yours (Monty not a regal) just sold for 9,000$ this am. 2 very bad ass LSX block cars for $9200 (Full on race cars)
One completely stock 69 Chevelle that 2 years ago would have pulled well over $30,000 22,000 mile car also sold for $8000 4 other malibus for $6000 - $8000
Really not the time to sell its the time to buy buy buy if you have the $$

Car is still available but will be offered as a roller, with 9" and welded frame.

I decided to pull out the drivetrain and put it into a notchback mustang ive got sitting around

What a cool car. I really wish I hadn't spent more than 10k on my v6 car, I would love that one.

TTT.

is the car still all together? Would you take 8000 for the car complete?

X2 I have a friend that wanted to go get but only has $8500 then he posted it was coming apart so we never bothered :eek: Let eveyone know if its still in one piece it maybe sold pretty fast!

What does it run in the 1/4? I see your trap speed, and it looks like it pulls hard up high in the video, but it seemed slow out of the gate, was it due to the tires or is it laggy?

I was on the street tires and it was 34 degrees out, I was just spinning. 2.1 60's because of it. I would get out of the throttle and its shift to second and still run an 11 sec quarter. Best run to date was an 11.42@119 I think. But that was before I tuned it and got the boost up. It should be a mid 10 car this summer when I can get it to hook

Gotcha. I like this thing a lot. If the IRS gives me some money back I might need to give you a call. You may not still have this thing by then. For all I know they could give me an IOU ;)

Still available. Did alot of work on it this past weekend working out bugs and whatnot, it cleaned up very nicely and i got the steering all worked out. Its alot more streetable now. Took it on a 40-50 mile cruise the other day when it was nice out and knocked out about 22mpg with some high speed runs mixed in.

bump, replied to all PMs

still got it, its running real good as well, took it to the strip last weekend, trapping 126 consistently all day, drove it there and back 45 miles each way