1987 Buick Grand National w/Pro Touring Mods

c6v6

I've owned this Buick going on 15 years, with the intention to keeping it stock. I purchased this through Bruce Toelle's friend in Sacramento CA, if you didn't know Bruce is a GN guru and owned PTS Xtreme Transmissions. Purchased Buick with only 26k miles, but upgraded to a GNX style dash so I'm guessing it has around 30 to 40 thousand miles tops. My GNX style gauges were purchased used and already had 6k miles on it and now shows 15k. Paint is all original except for header panel which was repainted due to rock chips, and rock chips again came back also new Spoolfool bumper fillers front and rear. Typical paint webbing on roof, and trunk and rock chips on lower doors. For an original paint I rate this paint an 8 out of 10, just so I don't set a high expectation. Interior is a 9, due to wear on top of steering wheel and speaker grill area on dash has cracks not visable but common to Buicks. Being in California I kept the motor stock and smog legal with simple bolt ons. This past couple of years I decided to drive this car often, by putting a lot of miles on her and she runs great. Very reliable and of course fun to drive, just past June I drove her from Sacramento to San Diego. I'm asking 32k obo, I'm in no rush to sell her although I might consider selling my aftermarket parts instead and keep the car. But want to see what offers come first, any concerns just ask. Thanks for reading.

Bolt-Ons include , Engine wise 3 inch down pipe, 42lb injectors, Adj Fuel reg, heads rebuilt, fuel hotwire kit ,Vacuum Brakes conversion. Hotchkis TVS suspension "everything" Hotchkis makes for this car is on it, with Ridetech double adjustable Coil Overs all around, Hotchkis springs and shocks removed but also included. Baer Brakes all around 13inch front, 12inch rear, HRE 447r 3pc wheels 18x9 front 18x10 rear, New Michelins Pilot Super Sports all around 245/40 front and 275/40 rears. Also have all original suspension parts and rear drums minus spindles, upgraded to blazer spindles.

IMG_7618.JPG
IMG_7613.JPG
IMG_9106.JPG

Don't do it Rodney!!! I can vouch for this car. It is clean and tastefully modded. Other than the very subtle lacquer checking (which is common on factory paint) it is immaculate.

Don't do it Rodney!!! I can vouch for this car. It is clean and tastefully modded. Other than the very subtle lacquer checking (which is common on factory paint) it is immaculate.
Thanks Jaun! I knew someone I know was gonna spot this soon, LOL! Might have to make room for new project, but want to see if I can sell this first.