1987 Buick grand national roller 12,xxx miles ford 9'' 5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMineo

I just brought the car on the form less than a month ago.At the time I brought the car I had hopes and even have all the parts I got.I lived with my parents when I brought it,and unfortunately I got into a fight and moved out.Im leaving to california and I cant take the car with me.The reason I brought the car was because It had no rust.I wish I Can take it.I've looked for years and never found one like this.The car has a ford 9'' 373 31 spline axles.It has a roll cage and everything 4 point belts etc.It needs a motor/tranny.Im looking to get what I have into the car.ITs still at my parents house If i don't sell it i have a feeling my father is going to crush it out of spite.I had the car shipped from florida.The car had 12,626 original miles i believe but there was an error on the the autocheck.Ill give you parts since I cant take them with me.I have fenders,radiator support,rims,and other little odds and ends.Email me if your interested I would like to see it go asap,the cars in nj

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 599
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 602

Lets start at
5000$
5000$
5000$

I don't want to hear anybodys opinion about what they think its worth.I had the car shipped from florida.I will be giving a lot of extra parts with the car.Rims fenders,dash,rad support,grills,complete wiring harnesses,
Im working on trying to find a indoor storage for the car so I don't have to sell it.Ugh

GN Roller

Go back and make peace with your parents, even though you moved out. It will ease the stress for you and them. I hope you can keep the roller and build it one day. Just hate to see another nice GN roller get into the wrong hands and get parted out.... Good Luck

Go back and make peace with your parents, even though you moved out. It will ease the stress for you and them. I hope you can keep the roller and build it one day. Just hate to see another nice GN roller get into the wrong hands and get parted out.... Good Luck

X2 Make peace with them. That way you will have parking for the car:biggrin: If the car is the problem get rid of it. If you must go then sell it because the cost of living in cali is alot more than jersey:frown: good luck to you

re

X2 Make peace with them. That way you will have parking for the car:biggrin: If the car is the problem get rid of it. If you must go then sell it because the cost of living in cali is alot more than jersey:frown: good luck to you

Right now heres what Im doing with the car.I have my 4.1 I got a couple of years back.Im putting it in the car now.I Did a compression test and everything seems good.I only have a th400 which bolted to the 4.1 so im using it..The only turbo I have is a gtk-1000,if i cant sell it or trade it off im going to have to use it.The car has a ford 9'' so im having a problem with the driveshaft I had it cut,hopefully its the right length.I already parted one GN and I cant do it to another.One way or another this cars going back on the rode.If the 4.1 don't work, I guess i have to use a 305 TPI LOL.(for now its my back up plan)

I made this posting on an impulse .Once I get it running and driving which im shooting for tomorrow,its off to storage until i get my own garage or something.I was dead serious on moving to cali,for a couple of hours.I got a little emotional.I just needed to vent.Im sorry for that.Im also sorry for wasting everybody's time.Im going to try and delete this posting.Thanks,
Vinny

motor

Right now heres what Im doing with the car.I have my 4.1 I got a couple of years back.Im putting it in the car now.I Did a compression test and everything seems good.I only have a th400 which bolted to the 4.1 so im using it..The only turbo I have is a gtk-1000,if i cant sell it or trade it off im going to have to use it.The car has a ford 9'' so im having a problem with the driveshaft I had it cut,hopefully its the right length.I already parted one GN and I cant do it to another.One way or another this cars going back on the rode.If the 4.1 don't work, I guess i have to use a 305 TPI LOL.(for now its my back up plan)

I made this posting on an impulse .Once I get it running and driving which im shooting for tomorrow,its off to storage until i get my own garage or something.I was dead serious on moving to cali,for a couple of hours.I got a little emotional.I just needed to vent.Im sorry for that.Im also sorry for wasting everybody's time.Im going to try and delete this posting.Thanks,
Vinny

Vinny, are you also sellin that Vette on your sig? i have a nice S2 274 currently @ RPE in CT for finishing up that will fit nice on your roller and go real fast:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.