1987 Buick Grand National LS1 on EBAY

even though its totally wrong to do so... thats a pretty good looking car and install. The simmons look badass on there

kenny said:
All of that and a TH350?

Yeah, no kidding. All that, and it only runs 11s. Investing the same amount of $$$ into a turbo V6 should put you into the 9s.

Not sure how anybody can put a "CHEBBY" motor in a nice GN unless you're Chris Chow. ;)

i got a extra ls1 and t56 sitting here if you are ready to start. :)
Aztlanahauc said:
Someday I am going to do that ....but I am going to use the N/A Regal I have sitten in my driveway.

It might just be a real nice clone GN?? I don't know, just throwing out the idea. I think it at least needs a turbo on it to sport GN badges. I'm an LS1 fan, its not your daddy's old 350 chebby. An LS1 motor can be had for around $4-5k, do a little head work, cam, and headers with stock bottom and throw a turbo or some juice at it and its easily in the low 11's with the stock bottom.

GN or not,I like it...

Must be running LS1edit to as I dont see a MAF or mention of dfi.

Hey, its a cool hybrid to me...they kind of reversed it though. I'd think its better to put a GN mill in a Camaro.. but thats me :cool:

Free will, and free time in the wrong hands can be a bad thing.
4000 stall converter? These engines have flat torque curves, so I dont know WTF he was thinking with that one. This is sacreligious. Take those GN badges off! Its a nice looking car, but I wouldnt want it. Probably gets 8mpg.
I give him props for the clean install and the work it must have taken to route that whole AC system and God knows what else. I just dont know why he did it.

sure do i was planning to install it in the blazer and saw how much work was needed with a plasma cutter and such and changed my mind to a 350 and making the blazer a nice tow truck. im in nj if you want to stop by and see the motor trans and car it came from.