1987 Buick Grand National-lots of mods-$12500

Ian

Car is located 45 mins from Niagara Falls Canada.

I am asking $12,500 usd for this car.

Car has 118,000 Kilometers (73,000 miles). T top car. Lots of extra parts included. Car is emissions exempt. All parts and fabrication was brand new and done last winter
Description is the following.

Motor:
Stock bottom end 3.8 litre original motor
Ported and polished heads
Upgraded valve train
Stock intake manifold
Precision 70mm upper plenum
Rjc egr block off plate
Accufab 70mm polished throttle body
Accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulator
70# injectors
Kenny bell turbo manifolds/headers
Rjc front mount intercooler
Custom 3" aluminum intercooler piping
Vibrant vanjen clamp on throttle body to intercooler pipe
Replica tial q blow off valve
Brand new precision 39mm external wastegate
Wastegate open dump
Brand new Borg Warner (Bullseye Power) 66mm turbo - cost $2700
Custom 3" downpipe
Custom 3" full dual exhaust with one flow master muffler
Tailpipes come out in factory location
Aem tru boost gauge/controller
Upgraded 340lph fuel pump with Hotwire kit
Fuel tank was restored
Custom intake with stock maf
Cruise control deleted
Charcoal canister deleted
Has factory ac haven't used it yet probably need recharge
Car is tuned on 94 pump gas on 25psi the car currently makes 564 whp

Transmission
Rebuilt factory transmission with shift kit
Higher stall torque converter
New tranny cooler lines
Factory lsd rear end
Factory driveshaft

Interior is all factory except an aftermarket stereo that came with it
Pillar mounted gauge holder with aem tru boost
Interior is immaculate

Exterior

Have blacked out headlight covers on currently
Blacked out bumper signals
Tinted windows done last fall

Suspension/brakes
Converted to vacuum brakes with brand new booster
All original front brakes and suspension (pads and rotors were done last fall
Rear drag air bags installed 2 weeks ago
Lakewood rear drag shocks installed 2 weeks ago
Factory rear sway bar

Wheels/tires
Weld draglites
Front 15x4.5 good rubber skinny tires
Rear 15x8.5 275 60 15 Mickey Thompson et streets brand new
I have 2 of the 4 factory wheels

Extra parts not installed
Aluminum rad with slim fans
Extra original center console
Factory intercooler
Factory upper plenum and throttle body
Original t top bags
Brand new in gm packaging trunk weather stripping,t top weather stripping,door weather stripping,windshield cowl.

The door bottoms are a little rusty. There are a few other rust bubbles on the car too. The floors are in mint shape. Car has been painted at some point in it's lift. Paint is 8 outta 10. I took this car in on trade. Previous owner purchased the car for $12,300 Canadian last summer and put $15,000 Canadian worth of modifications into it over the winter. He had over $27,000 Canadian invested in this car. I did a carfax report on it this morning and it all checks out good. No accidents and milage is legit.

Located in St. Anns Ontario Canada (45 mins from Niagara Falls Canada)

$12,500

Call or text 289-213-4908

Best way to get a hold of me in to call or text

Car is for sale locally and I will not hold the car for weeks until you can get here. Looking for serious buyer that can get here quick for a quick sale. Car is priced very aggressively for what it is.
IMG_9498.JPG
IMG_9498.JPG
IMG_9499.JPG
IMG_9494.JPG
IMG_9486.JPG
IMG_9481.JPG
IMG_9483.JPG
IMG_9484.JPG
IMG_9470.JPG
IMG_9474.JPG
IMG_9488.JPG

Wow! Looks like one hell of a car at a great price....wish I was in the market but I still have a few years before I can take the plunge, good luck with the sale.

Did the funding and sale happen Ian?

If the sale falls through I am interested but I am not a cash buyer. I am willing to drive from TX for a good/reliable vehicle I can drive back home. Just thought I would run bait. Either way I love your Beast and wish you the best.

Sale pending
Did the funding and sale happen Ian?

If the sale falls through I am interested but I am not a cash buyer. I am willing to drive from TX for a good/reliable vehicle I can drive back home. Just thought I would run bait. Either way I love your Beast and wish you the best.

It is moving forward as we speak.

Hope you checked to see whats involved in bringing it across the border, if not google it. I wanted the car but it seemed like a real hassle. Good luck with it, its a hot car

Hope you checked to see whats involved in bringing it across the border, if not google it. I wanted the car but it seemed like a real hassle. Good luck with it, its a hot car
Having personally gone through the process of purchasing a TB from Canada, it certainly involves a few extra steps but should not be too much of a hassle for someone living in the continental U.S. The real challenge in my case was finding one company to handle the border crossing and transport to the middle of the pacific ocean. I will probably never attempt that again...Lol.

The Canadian owner can simply drive the car across the border and hand it over to the new owner on the US side. Works great.

Getting it across the border was no big deal. Towing the trailer home through the mountains in thunderstorms and downpours was terrible.. icing on the cake was the 1.5 hours of traffic to get through NYC.

The seller and his dad were absolutely great! The car is just as described. All parties were happy with the transaction.

Mod- I don't think the seller comes on the forum often, is there any way to mark as sold?