1987 Buick Grand National in Texas

Mike70gtx

I'm planning on taking this the GoodGuys on March 14th to sell. Need to pay off some things so it's time. Figured I'd let people on this site know. I'm asking $17,500 and have a lot of extra buick stuff to go with it. You can see most mods in my signature, which is a lot. I have 3 sets of wheels. Two stock sets, one with slicks. And the GNX ones that are the correct offset, they don't look bad but could be refinished. The motor and trans was built right and not many miles on it (will add exact amount later) and very few miles on new rings and bearings when alcohol injection failed. It has not been back to track since. It is running the strongest now and went 11.2 several years ago with no launch and not the best tune.

Attachments

• IMG_3915.jpg
    IMG_3915.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 451
  • IMG_3916.jpg
    IMG_3916.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 420
  • IMG_3917.jpg
    IMG_3917.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 431
  • 87 Grand National 022.jpg
    87 Grand National 022.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 402
  • 87 Grand National 025.jpg
    87 Grand National 025.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 377
I'm planning on taking this the GoodGuys on March 14th to sell. Need to pay off some things so it's time. Figured I'd let people on this site know. I'm asking $17,500 and have a lot of extra buick stuff to go with it. You can see most mods in my signature, which is a lot. I have 3 sets of wheels. Two stock sets, one with slicks. And the GNX ones that are the correct offset, they don't look bad but could be refinished. The motor and trans was built right and not many miles on it (will add exact amount later) and very few miles on new rings and bearings when alcohol injection failed. It has not been back to track since. It is running the strongest now and went 11.2 several years ago with no launch and not the best tune.
Would consider trade for 2007 or newer tahoe or suburban. I could get it financed easier than my GN. It has stuff not listed like Eibach springs and bilstein shocks.

The guys name on rebuild is Bob Hartline in Shreveport, he is now retired and has done a lot of buick motors. The heads were done by Adjer Smith. It was painted about 3 or 4 years ago.

Got a 2010 camaro...654whp...19k miles...your car plus 15k cash? Any interest I posted my car for sale in nonbuickcarsforsale.