1987 Buick Grand national ford 9'' 6 point cage Rust free roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMineo

1987 Buick GN ROLLER
100% RUST FREE NO RUST
Florida car
Moser ford 9'' with 3:73 gears(drum brakes)
12,xxx miles(sat since 1994)
6 point roll cage
Auto meter gauges
Late model Grand national all power options

No motor,no transmission,no front bumper,no exhaust,everything else is there

PARTS Listed for the car

Powermaster,gas tank,engine harness with ECM,front bumper fillers ,GN grill,Another GN radiator support,driveshaft

Original seats/upper door panels and steering wheel were swapped out

Front bumper was fiberglass and didn't last too long in NJ,

609 nine 0 three 722one

5000$ for the car with the parts listed above
4500$ for the car with the parts listed above

Heres the story,I brought the car from the original owner on this board November of 2010,Reason I brought it was because every grand national near me was a rust bucket and I wanted a rust free car.I put a new locker in it back in December.Cars never seen snow,never seen rain since I owned it.

I cant get the 3 middle pictures straight don't know why its doing that,if you want more pictures just text me and ill send them
Don't low ball me,
gn roller pearl.jpggrand natonal.jpggn interior.jpggrand nato11.jpgIMG_0719.jpg

I looked at this car Last Night. It Looked Solid. :smile: If anybody does buy it ,I would be happy to trade them my factory GN rear and $700 For the 9":rolleyes:

Looks like a car i looked at in boca raton florida 5-6 years ago
( nice solid car i think maybe 120k miles not sure though may not be the same car from ( aletto )

this was recently on ebay... i glanced at it but looked really rough in pics? and they're was some issue or something with the autocheck?? or i might be wrong im not sure... i dont understand why people put up a car for sale that looks like it was abandoned?? just wash the car clean the interior takes 45min and it'll get you more buyers this looks pretty rough its hard to believe its 12k mile car maybe if it was washed and good detailed photos maybe it would have a different appeal and then look like a low mileage car?

this was recently on ebay... i glanced at it but looked really rough in pics? and they're was some issue or something with the autocheck?? or i might be wrong im not sure... i dont understand why people put up a car for sale that looks like it was abandoned?? just wash the car clean the interior takes 45min and it'll get you more buyers this looks pretty rough its hard to believe its 12k mile car maybe if it was washed and good detailed photos maybe it would have a different appeal and then look like a low mileage car?

First off its 25 degrees out here,I'm not selling a car with a mint paint job its a roller.,if you have something that you want to say about my car or are unsure send me a private message,Yes you are wrong.I don't care what you believe.I don't understand why people like you come in for sale threads and talk sh*t.
Please do not reply in my thread again,
thanks

Looks like a car i looked at in boca raton florida 5-6 years ago
( nice solid car i think maybe 120k miles not sure though may not be the same car from ( aletto )

Yes I brought the car from bob,no its not a 120,000 mile car.

big and bad on the internet huh one of those guys?? the car looks dirty..at least clean the interior? 12k mile on that interior??? ..i know Bob i dont mean to bash him or you? But if ppl see the same thing im lookin at then ppl would understand from your current photos....now maybe if you would take some time and detail a 12k mile car it would look way better..... have a mod kick me out of the thread or bam me from this thread but the car doesnt look good from your photos man its the TRUTH dont want to argue.. so if u want to exchange the f u's or w.e pm me not here.. cool?... good luck with the car im sure its nicer than what it looks on the pics.. im actually intrested in a roller since i just parted my gn so maybe take some better pics of some 12k mile detail and i'll see what i can do

big and bad on the internet huh one of those guys?? the car looks dirty..at least clean the interior? 12k mile on that interior??? ..i know Bob i dont mean to bash him or you? But if ppl see the same thing im lookin at then ppl would understand from your current photos....now maybe if you would take some time and detail a 12k mile car it would look way better..... have a mod kick me out of the thread or bam me from this thread but the car doesnt look good from your photos man its the TRUTH dont want to argue.. so if u want to exchange the f u's or w.e pm me not here.. cool?... good luck with the car im sure its nicer than what it looks on the pics.. im actually intrested in a roller since i just parted my gn so maybe take some better pics of some 12k mile detail and i'll see what i can do

How did you expect me to response you came in bashing my car,,if you wanted more pictures that all you had to say.I do not know the history on why the interior was changed out I brought the car that way.Since its mid 50's out I'm going to wash the car and take pictures.Its been too cold for me to turn the hose on

Status
Not open for further replies.