1987 Buick Grand National, 69k original miles for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow

wow i dont know which car is cleaner this buick or the cobra posted on corral both are outstanding machines...

I just wanted to say what attention to detail you put in to making the car look newer than the mileage it presently has.Great job.Too bad your way too far for me to come see it and purchase it.The car looks amazing.Good luck.

Thanks Guys!

Thank you Mike. I am trying to sell it as if I was buying it!

As for the detail, yes, I have studied low mile GNX's with 100s of miles to
look at factory details, which is why the tank area and engine compartment
look like they do.

The car will continue to get better for its new owner, but the hardwork
as been done!

Thanks for kind comments guys. I know I am going to regret selling the car, but the car I am looking at only comes around once in a while. I know at the least i can start over with a GN.
What kind of car r u buyin? An enzo ferarri? Thats all id trade this for:biggrin:

Pics of T-Top Area

Thanks! Trade for a ferrari? ONLY AMERICAN MUSCLE NEED APPLY! :D

T-Top Area Pics

gn008.jpg

gn008a.jpg

gn008b.jpg

Code Sticker
gn008a1.jpg

Update: I went to start the car and the fuel pump is turning on. (new pump less than a year ago, damm Walbros!) So I will check out over the weekend and get some video of the car running with the Scanmaster walk through as well.

I looks like you spent some time on this car. Trust me, these cars become part of us!!! I think you'll regret selling it.. I sold my origional car 9 years ago,spent alot of time looking on this board,and in other books ,took a few years to realize i need my car back... I found one,spent 4 years restoring it..remember,you can't buy your time back!!!if you sell it,you'll be back for another one. Trust me...i know....

that's how I feel ,family & friends tell me all the time sell it buy a boat put a pool in the house .Bull crap I have older friends that tell how they had 396 chevelle and novas they wished they can find now and not sold theirs years ago !

Car for Sale

Gentlemen, the car is still for sale, first come first serve.

The car had the wonderful walbro pump failure, which has been replaced, and also has a spare. I took me about a week to straighten it all out.

See the links above for the motor and scan master readings.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.