1987 Buick Grand National 23k miles Massachusetts

Sneaky_Pete

1987 Buick Grand National G80 Hardtop with 22,9xx miles asking $45k

-Power Windows, door locks, manual seats, Concert Sound II (works! and has an aux cable)
-AC works (37* at idle) All original equipment with R134a conversion
-Stock turbo, downpipe, and exhaust (hollow cat)
-TT Alky chip, Alky Control, Dutt Neck IC, 60# injectors, TT fuel pump, Casper's Hotwire, Adjustable FPR, K&N Cone Filter, running 20# of boost
-Recored Stock Radiator (Harry Heitin, Worcester), 160* stat
-Rear Seat Braces, Front Frame Braces
-KYB shocks
-New Headliner (Highway Stars)
-New Bumper fillers
-HR poly driver's side motor mount, new stock passenger side mount
-Engine is stock but has the following work - Rollmaster timing chain, new valve springs, every gasket is new including front seal and rear main, every hose (vacuum and radiator) is new, new rod and main bearings. Crank was polished. ARP head bolts. New oil cooler lines. Short block assembled by Russ Merritt, long block assembled and installed by Joe Derry. Idle oil pressure when hot is 24psi.
-Vacuum brakes, Scanmaster G, Boost Gauge, new plugs, wires, hood struts, bumper fillers
-Comes with a car cover

I bought the car about 4 years ago and have only put about 3k miles on it. I have the dealer's ordering invoice, the window sticker, and the rear seat broadcast sheet. The car is a late build (November of 1987). This car is ready to go and needs nothing. The interior is perfect, and the paint shows well. There is no rust. Trans is stock and shifts super crisp. I have put about 1k miles on the car since the motor was done and the Alky installed. This car spent approximately 25 years in storage (1995-2017) - I have photos of it in storage. I am the 4th owner. I believe the car was a manager's car at the dealership as it still sports its dealer badge and mudflaps and it was first sold and registered in 1992 with 13k on it. It was sold again in 1995 and placed in storage, where it sat until 2017. I have most of the original parts (except for the shocks, bumper fillers, and original fuel pump and injectors). Car is located in Massachusetts.

Contact me at :
341don.ut@gmail.com

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4804.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4804.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 375
  • thumbnail_IMG_9788.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_9788.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 363
  • 0 bytes · Views: 332
  • thumbnail_IMG_0274.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0274.jpg