1987 Buick Grand National 16,343 miles

kels87gn

I decided to make a video instead of a long description. It can easily be returned to stock over the course of a weekend. Anything I've removed has been tagged and boxed and comes with the car. I'm about 30 minutes NE of Atlanta Ga. If your interested PM me with your questions. The price is $32,000.

Nice car and good idea with the video. Just a FYI, the carpet goes over the spacer by the spare tire. GLWS!!

wat a beauty! I think its priced fair.

but ppl aren't really interested in watching a 12 minute video alone. take some detailed pics of ur car. like 30 of em. the video is kool but ppl want to see high def up close pics of car from all angles and a detailed description. car videos alone don't sell cars.

I decided to make a video instead of a long description. It can easily be returned to stock over the course of a weekend. Anything I've removed has been tagged and boxed and comes with the car. I'm about 30 minutes NE of Atlanta Ga. If your interested PM me with your questions. The price is $32,000.

Nice car- is the car still for sale. I live in the Atlanta area as well. I've never meet you at any of the GN Club meetings @ Hooters at the Gwinnett place mall where we have our meet every third Saturday of the month. I'm a GN owner as well- my nephew is looking for a GN in that type of condition. Give me a call @ 770-630-3943.