1987 Buick Grand Nationa T top car 97k miles

williambavila

William Avila (The Buick Guy)
I am selling a 1987 Buick Grand National that is 95% stock. The brakes have been converted and the car has a cold air intake on it. I was asking $13000 for the car delivered. I will sell the car for $10500. It needs paint even though the paint is in great it has some cracking on the roof trunk and hood. You can call me at 405-361-5362 or email me at williambavila@gmail.com for any pics. The interior is perfect 9-10 of 10 needs ac fixed and paint.

T TOP3.jpg
T TOP4.jpg
T TOP9.jpg
T TOP7.jpg
T TOP6.jpg
T TOP5.jpg
T TOP4.jpg
T TOP3.jpg
T TOP2.jpg
T TOP1.jpg
T TOP3.jpg
T TOP4.jpg
yes okc car

Why is your Grand National emblem on the wrong side of the trunk? Was it hit? Repainted? GM obviously didn't put it there. When it comes to me shopping for cars I'm VERY meticulous.

Why is your Grand National emblem on the wrong side of the trunk? Was it hit? Repainted? GM obviously didn't put it there. When it comes to me shopping for cars I'm VERY meticulous.
You aren't a shopper, you just like to pick on every little detail on anyone's sale, looking at your signature, you are a waxer and car show guy, looking at your previous rides, 300 miles on one car bla bla bla, I can bet you have never been over 60 mph, quit picking on other peoples adds it getting old, and FYI I think the TR you have in your picture is ugly I don't care if it has 470's rwhp(which is about half of what I have on my viper, and 30+ shy of what I have on my turbo busa , all you do is pick!, it time someone picks on you.

Last edited:
You aren't a shopper, you just like to pick on every little detail on anyone's sale, looking at your signature, you are a waxer and car show guy, looking at your previous rides, 300 miles on one car bla bla bla, I can bet you have never been over 60 mph, quit picking on other peoples adds it getting old, and FYI I think the TR you have in your picture is ugly I don't care if it has 470's rwhp(which is about half of what I have on my viper, and 30+ shy of what I have on my turbo busa , all you do is pick!, it time someone picks on you.

Thank you sir someone needed to say it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thank you sir someone needed to say it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Your welcome, I don't like to get into it over the internet, I like looking someone in the eye, but all the guy does is pick apart people's adds.
I love GN's and am looking for the right one, only black will do for me, no chrome, no emblems, and certainly NO two tone! but you won't see me ripping or even posting on people's adds! Its disrespectful, if you look at his history he picks on nice cars for the dumbest things.

Good luck with the sale.