1987 BUICK GN T TOP PROJECT

thank you but at this point and when I get title I might just end up keeping it. I have alot invested in this thing and seeing prices of GNs now buying what I have would cost way more than $10,000

not yet...that car has been in storage 7+ years. I purchased the convertible chasis after finding two others were 350 asc convertibles and didn't want to destroy a car that was 1 of 42 built. I still own an 89 GTA convertible that has a 350 Flame metallic. The car I have now for project is an 89 formula 305 TBI car which is a low number produced, but its a formula not a GTA...couldn't find a 6 cyl base model...

thank you but at this point and when I get title I might just end up keeping it. I have alot invested in this thing and seeing prices of GNs now buying what I have would cost way more than $10,000

So this was all just a joke?

When you start a thread, do send me the link, I’d love to follow that build, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this thread can't be deleted nor abandoned. Per rules once novel-status is achieved, it remains and can only be added upon. Thank god for rules.

this thread can't be deleted nor abandoned. Per rules once novel-status is achieved, it remains and can only be added upon. Thank god for rules.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now that’s funny!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 87 GN I have for sale that I lost the title I'm in the process of obtaining a title. I might be keeping it now. As far as asking $10,000 for it, that's with new NOS parts a spare engine and trans and the $1200 GTA/GNX RIMS on it. So whoever posted the comment about my asking price...check what shit box GNs are going for with no parts and spare engine and trans. I'm not going to get into a debate about price. I just love all the nay sayers that if the car were $2,000 they couldn't buy it and would still find something wrong with it.

It is your car so you are free to ask whatever you want for it, and buyers are also free to determine what they would be willing to pay.

If you are not getting any interest it would seem to indicate that either the price is too high or there is something wrong with it (or possibly that you have scared people off with your presentation, rambling/ranting, nonsense, and defensiveness).