1987 Buick GN Roller

RJ REYNOLDS

Straight and rust free Arizona car. Paint is OK with typical parking lot dings, but no dents. Car currently has interior, side windows and all exterior trim removed to make ready for paint. Complete Interior (except carpet), side windows and exterior trim (including grill, bumpers, and aftermarket fiberglass bumper fillers) will go with the car.

F.A.S.T Classic engine management with new engine harness
Aluminum core support
Stock radiator
All holes in firewall have been filled except throttle cable
HVAC block off plate
Wilwood master cylinder
New drilled front rotors with ARP ½" x 3" wheel studs
New brake pads
New coil springs
New Lakewood 90/10 front shocks
Entire front end rebuilt with new bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends and drag link
Manual steering box (4.5 turns lock to lock)
Jeep steering shaft (no rag joints)
Roll cage with driver and passenger swing outs
Freshly built Turbo 400 with Ultra Bell, trans brake and reverse manual valve body
Hughes 9" 4500 stall converter
B&M shifter
Drive shaft safety loop
Turbo 400 drive shaft
Transmission cross member modified for Turbo 400
Battery mounted in trunk with master kill switch
Fuel cell mounted in trunk
Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump with 100 micron pre filter and 10 micron after filter
½" aluminum fuel line
8.5" 10-bolt with spool, 3.42 gears, TA Performance girdle
Moser 30 spline axles with ARP ½" x 3" wheel studs
Ford ends welded to axle tubes to retain axles
Wilwood rear disc brakes
Rear frame is notched and wheel wells are mini tubbed (can fit up to a 12" tire)
Metco adjustable upper control arms
Box in kit for front of lower control arms
New rear coil springs
New Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks
New Weld Racing RT wheels 15" x 10" rear and 15" x 3.5" front
New Goodyear Eagle 28 x 10.50 slicks with new tubes and rim screws
New Moroso DS-2 front runners
I also have a really nice HVAC box if somebody would like to put AC back in the car.
I was building a TA aluminum block for this car but sold the engine. Now the car has to go. I have well over $10,000 into the car the way it sits.

$9500 OBO, or will trade for a nice rust free 86 or 87 T-Type in excellent running condition.

You can e-mail me for additional pics at rereynolds70@gmail.com

Thank you for looking.

RJ

Attachments

• RJ's Iphone pics 558.JPG
    RJ's Iphone pics 558.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 592
  • RJ's Iphone pics 561.JPG
    RJ's Iphone pics 561.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 609
  • RJ's Iphone pics 563.JPG
    RJ's Iphone pics 563.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 587
  • RJ's Iphone pics 564.JPG
    RJ's Iphone pics 564.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 552
  • RJ's Iphone pics 566.JPG
    RJ's Iphone pics 566.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 563
  • RJ's Iphone pics 568.JPG
    RJ's Iphone pics 568.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 566
  • RJ's Iphone pics 572.JPG
    RJ's Iphone pics 572.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 549
  • RJ's Iphone pics 578.JPG
    RJ's Iphone pics 578.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 601
  • RJ's Iphone pics 583.JPG
    RJ's Iphone pics 583.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 549
  • RJ's Iphone pics 584.JPG
    RJ's Iphone pics 584.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 520
The roller is also available without the tires and wheels, transmission, cross member and drive shaft for $4950. A rust free roller would cost at least $2500. By the time you add a cage, rear end, suspension, brakes, fuel system and mini tub you would have another $5K into the car.

im not doing your work for you..youre selling you can get the quote for me..thats usually how selling things work

lmk.

im not doing your work for you..youre selling you can get the quote for me..thats usually how selling things work

lmk.
Are you talking about shipping the car? The seller usually calculates shipping on packages since he is the one that packs it up and knows how much it weighs. Why would you expect me to get quotes on shipping a vehicle when you would be the one paying for it. Wouldn't you want to shop around and get the best quote? I can get a quote for you, but it's just that, a quote. Shipping charges can vary greatly between companies.

RJ

Direct Connect Auto Transport regularly makes runs between Phoenix and Detroit. They are quoting $1045 if you pay with a credit card, or $993 if you pay cash. I used 48201 as the zip since I do not know your zip.

RJ

Is the car painted and do you still have the hvac??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car has an old repaint. It's in decent shape but has a few small dings, no dents. It would buff out and work for a race car, but if I were to make it a street car I would want to get it painted. I purchased the car as a race car and it did not have the HVAC box. I have since purchased a really nice HVAC box that goes with the car.

RJ

For you guys that are looking for shipping quotes try USHIP.COM I have had good success with it.

I sent an email but just wanted to also post the question here to see if the car is still available?