1987 2 door regal wagon.... With boost

Zeth Hale

Dirt
I have been doing YouTube videos of my car build for the last couple months. The most recent as of this posting is at the top.
Long story short I'm a wagon man just love the looks of them. Before this car I had purchased a 77 Vega wagon (which was a car I remembered from my childhood) after fiddling with the Vega I came to the conclusion that it should have been left a memory. As I'm 6'6" and a solid 300+ lbs. It wasn't going to be comfortable or drivable for the street which was one of my goals somewhere in the 9s that I could drive on the street when I wanted.
I came across this regal as basically a parts car just a shell that once had hydro's on it. Very little rust besides floor pans. For 500, I ended up waiting it out and paid 225 with a clean title. Had the wild idea of building a 2 door wagon like my Vega something gm never built so after some months of looking found a cutlass cruiser for a roof donor. And other parts and here I am.
View attachment 307883 View attachment 307884

If anyone would like to follow the videos on YouTube I appreciate anyone who veiws and subscribes thanks for the read