1986 t type

Hector Hernandez

Al throttle no bottle :)
Just got this like a month ago thinking of going another route inbox me for info 8500

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 471
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 492
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 495
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 466
got pics of underside and bottom of doors being a northern car I assume rust be involved

This cars perfect for someone who wants to have fun with a turbo regal at the track but not abuse their $15, 20, 30k Turbo regal.

Seller is a good dude too.

This cars perfect for someone who wants to have fun with a turbo regal at the track but not abuse their $15, 20, 30k Turbo regal.

Seller is a good dude too.
Hector is a standup guy no surprises , he's straight arrow . That Buick is a perfect street car or track to start with , has a lot of good stuff . That cars a perfect ls1 turbo build .IMO. Be a great grudge car build . :)

Motor: Stock 109 block, .30 over, stock turbo crank cut .10, K1 rods, Diamond .30 pistons, XR2 roller camshaft kit, 1.60 T&D roller rockers, stock ported iron heads with a fresh valve job and resurfacing, fel-pro 1000 head gaskets, UR5 NGK plugs, RJC girdle, ARP rod and main bolts, ARP head studs, Champion billet alternator and power steering bracket, black powder coated valve covers from GBodyParts.com, H&R Poly motor mounts, TE45A turbo with a .63 exhaust housing, 3.5” down pipe and Stock headers with copper gaskets so they don’t leak. All machine work was performed by Accurate Machine in Newport Delaware.

Trans: CPT (Cahall Performance Transmissions) built 200-4R with the “Race” build, Precision Industries Vigilante 3200 converter.

Rear: Stock posi with 3.42’s.

Rear has upper adjustable lowers and drive shaft safety loop trans cooler with braided lines oil relocator turbo saver It has new front and rear fiberglass bumpers, 87 grill, new fuel tank with a hotwired 340, Accufab adjustable regulator, -8 supply line, -6 return, 60# injectors, TT chip, 3.5” dump pipe, single 3” GBodyParts exhaust with a magnaflow muffler, Lakewood 90/10 front shocks, Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks, 2 airbags with separate lines, 3.5 Weld ProStars with Mickey Thompson tires on the front, and 8” Weld ProStars on the rear with 275-60-15 Mickey Thompson Drag Radials, and I’m sure there’s more that I’m forgetting.

Thank's for looking out Kevin...we have been back and forth for a few week's but I need to save up some more cash before I can get this one. Hector seem's to be a cool guy that doesn't BS. (y)