1986 T-type Parts car

yes RAFS i have T-type badges and a horn button and yes i have a currently 2 motor's available as well goldcar and a black car

RAFS can you give me till monday im super busy, i have my sons bday tomorrow, and im running around trying to get crap done, sunday is my best friends baby shower and i have some cars for sale that people keep blowing up my phones and want to ask a million questions! So just give me till monday next week and i will pic and price w,e you need. What color horn button are you looking for? I think i have a gray one laying around and my Tan ttype Horn button?

RAFS can you give me till monday im super busy, i have my sons bday tomorrow, and im running around trying to get crap done, sunday is my best friends baby shower and i have some cars for sale that people keep blowing up my phones and want to ask a million questions! So just give me till monday next week and i will pic and price w,e you need. What color horn button are you looking for? I think i have a gray one laying around and my Tan ttype Horn button?
No rush at all for me. Take all the time you need.

here ya go only a few things left from the one with grey interior, the other one i have has tan leather and im having a crap time selling parts no one wants anything tan?!..

I also have some grey seats that are ripped up and ........ some bezels and black out qtr and some chrome moldings for a limited that go on ext of door

Attachments

• PART_1354590992082.jpeg
    PART_1354590992082.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 102
  • PART_1354590993674.jpeg
    PART_1354590993674.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 98
  • PART_1354590994399.jpeg
    PART_1354590994399.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 96